Looking for a permanent jerk buddy on Skype

invisible_

Loved Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey there!
Tired of looking for a jerk buddy on chat roulettes? Me too. But I need a virtual friend to fall for (not looking for a real life partner).
I do not show my face or use my voice and I do not demand it from you (I wouldn't mind it though). But I have quite a big tool and a slim fit body.
Check my pictures and if you like what you see, please DM me. I'm sorry, but I'm very picky who to jerk with, so I would like to see your pictures first - if I like what I see, I'll share with you my Skype nickname.
I hope to connect with you soon!

Blockos

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey there!
Tired of looking for a jerk buddy on chat roulettes? Me too. But I need a virtual friend to fall for (not looking for a real life partner).
I do not show my face or use my voice and I do not demand it from you (I wouldn't mind it though). But I have quite a big tool and a slim fit body.
Check my pictures and if you like what you see, please DM me. I'm sorry, but I'm very picky who to jerk with, so I would like to see your pictures first - if I like what I see, I'll share with you my Skype nickname.
I hope to connect with you soon!
Any luck so far?