These videos where men get naked infront of other guys and get an erection just get me so hard. They just start getting hard and then the sexual tension just builds and builds between them and then maybe something happens.

Here is an example of what I mean

x.com

Any fave videos of yours that are like this? Bonus if you have the full video for that link! I can't find it anywhere.

This can even just be friends getting naked together slowly or one is naked and the other is clothed, in public or at home, gay or straight/curious, friend accidentally gets naked (like dick slips or pants fall down) or they get naked because they want to, etc. Just as long as the sexual tension builds and the guys feel confident and comfortable to be naked with friends.
I'm just wondering if you've seen my posts. Do you think they fit your thread? I feel like I'm not following your instructions correctly. I just be posting anything as long the guy is hard and he is with other guys lol. Just tell me if it bothers you.

Reactions: kev2001
I'm just wondering if you've seen my posts. Do you think they fit your thread? I feel like I'm not following your instructions correctly. I just be posting anything as long the guy is hard and he is with other guys lol. Just tell me if it bothers you.
These are all great

These videos where men get naked infront of other guys and get an erection just get me so hard. They just start getting hard and then the sexual tension just builds and builds between them and then maybe something happens.

Here is an example of what I mean

x.com

Any fave videos of yours that are like this? Bonus if you have the full video for that link! I can't find it anywhere.

This can even just be friends getting naked together slowly or one is naked and the other is clothed, in public or at home, gay or straight/curious, friend accidentally gets naked (like dick slips or pants fall down) or they get naked because they want to, etc. Just as long as the sexual tension builds and the guys feel confident and comfortable to be naked with friends.
Ugh this is deleted *cries*