Lorenzo blue/bold/william roepstroff

Status
Not open for further replies.
You say “either” but only refer to my first point. I don’t care what anyone wanks off to, as long as there is full transparency. People have a right to at least be aware that what they see, what they pay money for, is essentially computer-generated.

My personal fascination is how people deal with their cognitive dissonance. Although with that orange felon running for US-president, I shouldn’t be surprised how people effortlessly deal with the most egregious forms of cognitive dissonance :joy:
You prove the point perfectly Having nothing to do with the US voting process...you just like to have yourself heard . typical lefty ...my way or you must be wrong . How are US elections any concern of yours ..just like Lorenzo’s edits . You need an audience apparently

Reactions: Stephen Cheng
Welcome to LPSG! Where no subject is trivial enough not to be a major source of contention, and complete strangers feel compelled to defend the virtue of influencers and OF-stars! :joy:
From someone that doesn’t have the balls to even post his own picture but critical of someone that edits his ... hypocrite

Well, at least your writing style is consistent with your level of cognition. :joy:
It would be fantastic if the rest of the world weren’t affected by the sham elections in the land of the obese and borderline tyranny. However, given that most are practically illiterate, they’re unable to recognise empty rhetorics, logical inconsistencies and lies, and unfortunately, we are all caught up in the struggle for dominance between a few utterly incapable individuals

Idk for being a couple in love their chemistry is kinda off tbh. It’s not even passionate, it’s just like their other videos with other guys. Also, I saw Alejo one time on Grindr when he allegedly visited W’s family. He was online all day, for me at least it seems a bit weird?
They could be in an open relationship, or Alejo could be scouting new participants for his videos? But one thing is certain, there is a huge mismatch in sexual energy. Alejo looks like a 3-cums-a-day bloke. William more like … a Vulcan :joy:
Their interaction does teach us a few things about Alejo, though: for him, this is just work. The other person is just a hole to extract his cum, so to speak. (In his own thread there was major controversy over him fucking a guy with a trans past who hadn’t undergone bottom surgery. They questioned Alejo’s ‘gayness’. But when you see this, it’s obvious that he could fuck a hole in the ground and cum)

Good on Alejo for being able to deal with this man’s frightening insecurities over his cock and face.
Not just that, but he actually sounded in agony for most of the video. Which is consistent with other videos I have seen, where he also seemed in a lot of pain, only those partners didn’t care. He actively tried to push the top away.

One thing no-one mentioned yet: good god what a huge load that Alejo shoots! And I genuinely got the impression it’s real!

They could be in an open relationship, or Alejo could be scouting new participants for his videos? But one thing is certain, there is a huge mismatch in sexual energy. Alejo looks like a 3-cums-a-day bloke. William more like … a Vulcan :joy:
Their interaction does teach us a few things about Alejo, though: for him, this is just work. The other person is just a hole to extract his cum, so to speak. (In his own thread there was major controversy over him fucking a guy with a trans past who hadn’t undergone bottom surgery. They questioned Alejo’s ‘gayness’. But when you see this, it’s obvious that he could fuck a hole in the ground and cum)

Not just that, but he actually sounded in agony for most of the video. Which is consistent with other videos I have seen, where he also seemed in a lot of pain, only those partners didn’t care. He actively tried to push the top away.

One thing no-one mentioned yet: good god what a huge load that Alejo shoots! And I genuinely got the impression it’s real!
Alejandro shoots incredible loads, I miss his solo content.

I seen video of a guy fucking a hole in his bed and was able to cum, so for some people a hole is a hole

But I had to give a like for the cum shot, dont know about cumming three times a day, that seem more like a three day load. With lots of intense edging be, followed by real intense sex ( as in you are really turned on). Alejo is a professional with lots of experience at this point, plus he's Latino. Its kinda their MO.

El vídeo más aburrido que he visto, no sé, cuál es el complejo que tiene de mostrar la cara, tampoco el no mostrar su pene, siempre hace lo mismo. Aburrido y monótono.
Lorenzo sigue siendo muy tímido en el escenario y Alejandro ha suavizado en sus videos el desconocimiento que tiene con otros hombres. Realmente fue monótono y hubiera sido mejor que alguien lo grabara.

Status
Not open for further replies.