Lrl12
Legendary Member
- Joined
- May 21, 2019
- Posts
- 487
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 1,133
- Points
- 163
- Location
- Dreamland (Michigan, United States)
- Sexuality
- 99% Gay, 1% Straight
this is just sad. I feel like he might be attractive but it’s so hard to tell when he keeps doing stuff like this and overediting his face until he looks like he’s an AI generated photo.He needs to take a photo editing class
Just colour him blue and call it Avatarthis is just sad. I feel like he might be attractive but it’s so hard to tell when he keeps doing stuff like this and overediting his face until he looks like he’s an AI generated photo.
So far just pictures. I doubt there will be more but we can always hope.Was there a video to these or just pics?
oh don't be ridiculuos andrea, it's just a little more hair, and highlight in the noseIf you saw this man walking down the street you would not recognize him
Ok? Why do y'all keep dragging this out. He's open about using photoshop on his face. Like, doesn't it get tiring? To keep going back to the same subject every time? If you don't like him don't engage with him. I don't get spending so much energy discussing something he's been pretty open about.If you saw this man walking down the street you would not recognize him
C'mon guys, as men we like to see ourselves and others look as best as possible. Its just comfortingOk? Why do y'all keep dragging this out. He's open about using photoshop on his face. Like, doesn't it get tiring? To keep going back to the same subject every time? If you don't like him don't engage with him. I don't get spending so much energy discussing something he's been pretty open about.
(And before any funnyman comes, no I don't want him to fuck me, I just find endless negativity tiring)
Being open about it still doesn't help make that chin delete any less ridiculous. I still like his content even though it's a bit fake lol.Ok? Why do y'all keep dragging this out. He's open about using photoshop on his face. Like, doesn't it get tiring? To keep going back to the same subject every time? If you don't like him don't engage with him. I don't get spending so much energy discussing something he's been pretty open about.
(And before any funnyman comes, no I don't want him to fuck me, I just find endless negativity tiring)
Are all the photos deleted here or what?
It appears so. He must have submitted a DMCA request, as other content creators have done in their respective threads.Are all the photos deleted here or what?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.