Love for the muscle chub

Christ is that guy really considered a chub??
i wouldn't necessarily consider him a chub but i know a lot of people would call him chubby just because he isn't super lean and has the smallest bit of a tummy

but i'm also flying pretty fast and loose with what qualifies here. some of these guys are just generally beefy, and some are what people would just call fat. 'sexy big boys' might have been a more accurate title

Reactions: jeroengogo
i wouldn't necessarily consider him a chub but i know a lot of people would call him chubby just because he isn't super lean and has the smallest bit of a tummy

but i'm also flying pretty fast and loose with what qualifies here. some of these guys are just generally beefy, and some are what people would just call fat. 'sexy big boys' might have been a more accurate title
Ok I guess I can’t throw shade at what other people consider lean and chubby because I’m not the arbiter of labels nor do I want to put my own standards on anyone else but Jesus. He’s just a guy. He’s neither ripped nor a chub. Far from a chub imo but sure. Go off.