Loving the hood

I love that I can enter her gently, by covering the head fully, putting it against her vulva, and giving the gentlest of pushes.
I love the feeling, when you first retract, and cooler air hits the head.
I love pulling the underside of the foreskin, stretching the frenulum, and getting an instant bone.

I have to agree. Best feeling in the world with sensations in each thrust. It's that raw.
 
I love my hood, it's one of my favourite things. I keep my hood in place but ever since reading about it I've wanted to try what you do by pulling back my hood and hang it like a cut guy once every now and then but I'm not sure how to get it to stay like that for any period of time. Self lubrication and masturbating either with or without my hood make for great sensations. I like to feel lots of thing especially where my hood is back a little bit and I get into the water and I can feel the cool sensation as the water envelops me

I guess my head is larger than my shaft so it stays on. Just try pulling it back and put on a brief. You'll feel the presence of it all day long.
 
Had to undergo a prostatectomy 2 years ago. (Prostate removal) I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. If anyone is familar with this, it takes about 2 years to regain about 70% of your erections. I've used Viagra, Cialis, and Trimix injections to using a medical pump to regain my erections. With all the reading I've done on the pro's and con's of having a hooded cock, I decided to restore mine. I've been wearing rubber stretching cones for 13 months and finally have a foreskin. I have full coverage when soft. Another 12 months and I should have coverage when hard. But the purpose was to regain sensitivity that's been lost by not having a foreskin. Well, I have to say, I'm now understanding what uncut men feel. Just sorry it took prostate cancer for me to realize it and restore it.
 
What cut guys are missing is the feeling of masturbating or making your cock erect just by pulling on the foreskin. The foreskin is a sensitive erotic organ of its own. If you uncut guys haven't tried this you should. I'm also looking into getting my foreskin pierced to hang heavy rings from while I'm walking the beach....it should give me an extra inch or so.


awesome idea to get your skin pierced. you've got a great hang but the more the better. might look into it myself!
 
when i first read the tittle i thought that you used hood as slang for the ghetto. lolz I was going to ask what does the ghetto have to do with a healthy penis.

i loled.


anyways i so agree with you. i love uncut cocks
 
I am cut and love my hood. Never been embarrassed about it and in fact am proud to show the hood and let it be seen. Never suffered any de-sensitising during sex andcan still cum after 30 seconds if i'm in the mood!

Ummm ... if you are cut, how can you have a hood (foreskin)? Just askin' ...:biggrin1:
 
It's like this:
Born this way.
Freedom is some-one else did not choose my destiny.
What is me is on me.
Lucky me.
 
I love that I can enter her gently, by covering the head fully, putting it against her vulva, and giving the gentlest of pushes.
I love the feeling, when you first retract, and cooler air hits the head.
I love pulling the underside of the foreskin, stretching the frenulum, and getting an instant bone.

That the way it suppose to be, as you enter the skin rolled back and as you withdraw the skin rolled back up.:smile:
 
I love the feeling, when you first retract, and cooler air hits the head.
I love pulling the underside of the foreskin, stretching the frenulum, and getting an instant bone.

The stretch on the way down, the "pop" on the way up, uncovered and free when you want the coolness and that feeling of covered and "secure" when veiled again. Personally, I love the continuous foreskin feedback throughout the day with every shift in position and ebb and flow of tumescence.

This video is a good illustration of the characteristic pop back into home position. It makes me little sad that this (foreskin sphincter) is something that even restoration won't bring back to guys who work so diligently to get a replica of what was lost. (By the way, this Xtube guy's other videos are pretty good, especially train fun and college library wank; they show off well how the hood is an integral part of the variety and enjoyment.)