• Poll closed .

Lach12

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yet using external sources asking for votes? I don't understand how you wouldn't expect that many votes, especially when you said you have a large social following. No shade, but what you said is contradictory
I’m not using external sources to ask for votes?

Mysteriousness

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah? And look it has one retweet and two comments (nice cropping) Lpsg tweeted my video when I won round 6 anyways. You could do the exact same thing,

Doesn't denote the fact that you originally denied it. It's very hard to trust your word.

Lach12

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
If contestants continue to be so salty and appearing as a sore loser for something that was designed and tested to bring the community together and for harmless fun then maybe LPSG will stop doing contests, think about what you’re saying and how you’re coming across before posting. Could end up ruining it for the future, and for others.

Lach12

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Doesn't denote the fact that you originally denied it. It's very hard to trust your word.
External sources(meaning more than one) I denied, because I simply posted what LPSG had on ONE platform. nothing in the rules states otherwise.

Focket

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

P.S. Did you ever think about using your OF to solicit votes or other SM ?
Fight fire with Fire !

I tried. Sadly I don’t have that big of a fanbase anymore, besides, I can’t reach over 1000 votes now.
Can’t beat someone who posts their face. (That really is the only factor that got ‘em so many votes)
Thatnks for everyone’s support so far ❤️

Peny

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Reactions: Lach12

Mysteriousness

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have some further suggestions, too:

Perhaps having the vote count anonymous to us next time would be more ideal?

Also maybe a clearer outline on what is or isn't allowed in terms of the voting process? I get that it would be difficult to enforce, but I think criteria that promotes equal opportunities to candidates would be be good for future contests

Reactions: bonnie625 and Peny

Chowderbomb

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I get the qualms going both ways. I don't think lach12 intentionally "cheated", nothing in the brief did say he couldn't show his face and dude's own albums have his face everywhere so it's consistent with his style. Dunno how many peeps would be brave enough to show their face publically anyhow.

I do get if people think it detracted from "best cumshot". That's a different story but most people enjoyed seeing him target his face perfectly hence his success. No competition will exactly be perfect.

If @Focket wants some extra pocket money he can send me his paypal link by DM and I'll give him $50 for his efforts (sadly it's in Australian plummeting currency). It's not much but I wanna help fund his trip down under to meet his boyfriend and I like this dude's stuff and his amazing cock, just do more vids like this, maybe even with face shot ;)

Likewise I'm happy to donate $50 to @Mysteriousness cos I liked your video and furry body so much. Again just send me a DM.

But don't mistake me for a philanthropist lol, I'm just lucky I still have a decent paying job right now.

Lach12

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I get the qualms going both ways. I don't think lach12 intentionally "cheated", nothing in the brief did say he couldn't show his face and dude's own albums have his face everywhere so it's consistent with his style. Dunno how many peeps would be brave enough to show their face publically anyhow.

I do get if people think it detracted from "best cumshot". That's a different story but most people enjoyed seeing him target his face perfectly hence his success. No competition will exactly be perfect.

If @Focket wants some extra pocket money he can send me his paypal link by DM and I'll give him $50 for his efforts (sadly it's in Australian plummeting currency). It's not much but I wanna help fund his trip down under to meet his boyfriend and I like this dude's stuff and his amazing cock, just do more vids like this, maybe even with face shot ;)

Likewise I'm happy to donate $50 to @Mysteriousness cos I liked your video and furry body so much. Again just send me a DM.

But don't mistake me for a philanthropist lol, I'm just lucky I still have a decent paying job right now.
Very nice of you to do so!

Reactions: RogerFederer1

Mysteriousness

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
@Chowderbomb thanks for your very generous gesture, I don't need the money or want it, but thank you for offering.

I just want to clarify that I am not actually upset by the voting outcomes, I respect all users voting choices. I apologise if it is coming across that I am. I was just annoyed by something said, which wasn't anything personal to the recipient. It was just a personal opinion.

Reactions: Chowderbomb