Luca Schaefer-Charlton ( mostlyluca )

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh he went for the feet pics now... lol

I'm not a fan of tattoos in general, but that neck tattoo in particular is so overdone, so so many have the same one(with miniscule variations), and it's just plain horrible.

However, it's just temporary. So let's put away our pitch forks.

The Chinese characters behind his ear on the other hand...Screenshot_20220509-172511__01.jpg
Screenshot_20220509-172048__01.jpg
Screenshot_20220509-172106__01.jpg
Screenshot_20220509-172514__01.jpg

My thoughts exactly. I’m thinking it’s just his “mess” and his actual is still covered up. Plus he would charge more than $48 if he’s showing his .
I think it's just going to be a bit of cum and a bit of pubes and that's it. The Mark Thomas special.

Just saw the post, and we didn't even get to see cum, the only thing he shows is a tiny bit of pubes. I would post it, but I'm already on a warning in this thread.

Reactions: Jelyyykk5
He claims he's not managed but on one of his first livestreams you can hear someone say "you're live" and he gets a huge surprised "what do I do" looks on his face. His VIP ad picture is the same as a bunch of others. I burned a bunch of cash on him and he said he would never post nudes and if he did it would be $1000 min for a picture.

He claims he's not managed but on one of his first livestreams you can hear someone say "you're live" and he gets a huge surprised "what do I do" looks on his face. His VIP ad picture is the same as a bunch of others. I burned a bunch of cash on him and he said he would never post nudes and if he did it would be $1000 min for a picture.
He’s not managed yet he does public appearances, ya ok. I don’t buy it with him.

I wonder if management companies put them up to this. So many influencers coming to OF with same scam. Another influencer I follow has just started an OF. 12 bucks a month. Only has one post that says “first post after 100 subs”. I smell scam.

Reactions: Itsgiag
subs should be able to rate creators, that would make everyone’s lives easier
I agree. Almost every single social media guy has scammed or been a let-down. Mark Thomas, Jackson Felt, Oliver Moy, Sebastian Moy, Zach, Shogo twins,Brandon Rowland, Joey Birlem and now Luca.

The only social media guy that is worth it is shorty, Chris Bauer has been decent so far too.

I agree. Almost every single social media guy has scammed or been a let-down. Mark Thomas, Jackson Felt, Oliver Moy, Sebastian Moy, Zach, Shogo twins,Brandon Rowland, Joey Birlem and now Luca.

The only social media guy that is worth it is shorty, Chris Bauer has been decent so far too.
Tbh Chris is doing better than all of them combined

Status
Not open for further replies.