Luca Schaefer-Charlton ( mostlyluca )

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if he can continue to scam people for another year, he will be set for a long time. The amount of people giving him money for nothing is insane, he lives with his parents, so he's saving a lot not having bills and a house.
That would be true if he saves his money wich he definitely doesn’t With all his expensive trips he takes and pretty sure he pays for his GF to go so doubt he has a lot of money saved.

I think he’s a good example of what tiktok and short form medias problems are. In the olden young days of the interwebz content creators had to pump out actual content to get that piece of internet fame. Problem with these kids is that their content is praised just cause of their looks. So they don’t really have any life skills they can apply to an actual job. They all put out these half assed YouTube channels with mindless q and a’s and being like BRooOooOoOooOo. It’ll be interesting to see when tiktok fame means absolutely nothing what they will decide to do with themselves. There’s only a couple tiktok ppl that I would say can survive losing social media because they have other shit going on. Luca not one of them. Josh Richards, Jaden, Noah, Blake, mb Bryce idk who else rn but yeah k bye

I think he’s a good example of what tiktok and short form medias problems are. In the olden young days of the interwebz content creators had to pump out actual content to get that piece of internet fame. Problem with these kids is that their content is praised just cause of their looks. So they don’t really have any life skills they can apply to an actual job. They all put out these half assed YouTube channels with mindless q and a’s and being like BRooOooOoOooOo. It’ll be interesting to see when tiktok fame means absolutely nothing what they will decide to do with themselves. There’s only a couple tiktok ppl that I would say can survive losing social media because they have other shit going on. Luca not one of them. Josh Richards, Jaden, Noah, Blake, mb Bryce idk who else rn but yeah k bye
Noah would be fine, he’d go back into soccer like he was going to before his tiktok took off.

Noah would be fine, he’d go back into soccer like he was going to before his tiktok took off.
Nahhhhh Most pro-level recruiters are looking at high schools, and kids that were awarded sports scholarships their first year or so of college. He's not on any teams, nor at any colleges. Almost none of the Pro players are just found off the street. Soccer is not a realistic prospect. BUT he can try sports modeling? I can see his face/body in the Athletic section at a shoe store but IDK about going Pro...

Reactions: zogni and zanny10
He made almost 1k in tips and didn't show anything, just sat in his boxers the whole time, he humped a toy and shook his bulge around but didn't get anything out. His live is $15 now
Ive seen clips of that, does anoyone know by chance the brand of this underwear? I really liked it with that jiggly crotch

Reactions: Alexlikestolook
It’s so crazy that he’s trying to make it seem like his butt is plumpy!! But ! We know he has no butt!! It’s Flat af
Does it even matter? His back could have a hole in it and just turn into legs. Have you seen the other side? That more than makes up for a teeny butt.

• Haha
Reactions: LaBellaVida
Does it even matter? His back could have a hole in it and just turn into legs. Have you seen the other side? That more than makes up for a teeny butt.
Bro he has an ass it's just these straight guys want you to see their abs so they do the weird poses that make their ass not show. I will admit though he has a long ass back before his but starts haha. Just check out my post. Daddy got a nice little butty for his body type

Reactions: Rickie123
Is he doing his emo cathartic replies about he’s sad but he can’t say why new post coming soon
Idt so…. He saids he’s good usually every time he goes live… only thing that has upset him is one broadcast a few days ago we were talking about his ex with him and he’s made it clear he wants her back but they both have some shit to figure out first but he was telling us he texted her and she texted him back (both saying they missed each other) but then he texted her again but she never texted back so he was wondering if he should text/call her or not because he hasn’t been sleeping well and he wants to know where they stand and shit and well even though I told him not to he called her and they talked for about 5 mins and when he got off he was almost crying because he still was confused and he said that convo could of gone better but It also could of gone worse and that they were going to talk later… but since then everything’s been good… even though u can tell he’s trying to make it big on there because he keeps telling us to share the clips ppl take to Tim too in hopes one will go viral

Status
Not open for further replies.