Luca Schaefer-Charlton ( mostlyluca )

kekexoxo

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel ashamed but I actually bought his new "adult content" its nothing but him touching himself with underwear on showing absolutely nothing nude, just another scam of his
how many red flags did you have to ignore before you bought?

LABred91

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I feel ashamed but I actually bought his new "adult content" its nothing but him touching himself with underwear on showing absolutely nothing nude, just another scam of his
Look on the bright side, you are now 'VIP for life'. Use it while you can assuming he doesn't get completely banned from the fucking platform for scamming people.

No, but seriously, generally speaking, adult content means nudity. So if that's what he promised and didn't deliver, you could probably make an argument for getting your money back.

thatboidoller

Cherished Member
Media
Look on the bright side, you are now 'VIP for life'. Use it while you can assuming he doesn't get completely banned from the fucking platform for scamming people.

No, but seriously, generally speaking, adult content means nudity. So if that's what he promised and didn't deliver, you could probably make an argument for getting your money back.
He can make an argument to get his money back? If he has been on OF this long scamming people trust me he isn’t going anywhere lol I’m guessing he is not rolling in the money like he used to being he doesn’t travel the way he used to, only a matter of time he will be forced to show the dildo or become even more non relevant then he already is lol

justchilling321

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wait you bought the $150 and that's all it is? Or did you buy something else

vannibuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry to hear that. If it’s any consolation, posting here at least helps others avoid the same fate - I appreciate you sharing the info!

chrisoby9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I really don’t understand why he doesn’t just take it out and put all the rumors to bed that he’s stuffing his pants he is hot enough and if he actually done OF properly he would make a fortune

Dpower

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I really don’t understand why he doesn’t just take it out and put all the rumors to bed that he’s stuffing his pants he is hot enough and if he actually done OF properly he would make a fortune
Cause he doesn't have what it takes, and it's nothing to do with size. He could have 18 inches but he just isn't cut out for getting nude on the net.