Lucas Kothe / Lucas.kth

He kinda looks like Henry Cavill in my opinion.

Interesting. I personally think (and I saw a lot of comments like this from his TikToks) that he resembles Noah Beck. People would say it's because of the brocolli brown hair, but then I saw this photo of him in his agency's website. I legit thought it was Noah. A chunky hunky buffier Noah.

Attachments

He's so fine. At this point I don't know if I want to be him or be with him. Like what are those arms and legs stupidly huge for? Plus the face card? Bro has green eyes and good body genetics. I wish he could give me a taste of his genetics if you know what I mean.

He's so fine. At this point I don't know if I want to be him or be with him. Like what are those arms and legs stupidly huge for? Plus the face card? Bro has green eyes and good body genetics. I wish he could give me a taste of his genetics if you know what I mean.
hmm i want to taste it too

Reactions: SashaF
I genuinely think he may be *one of us*
I know it doesn’t mean for certain, but if you check out the people he follows it’s like 90% guys, very very few girls - and those he does are fitness girls
I mean…

every fitness dude does that lmao yall know so little about men ... and even if he was hes not sleeping with you so i dont see how that would change anything

every fitness dude does that lmao yall know so little about men ... and even if he was hes not sleeping with you so i dont see how that would change anything
Calm down miss. Also…you know what this site is for right…? You’re here to look at dicks, I wouldn’t be taking no high ground