Lucas Kothe / Lucas.kth

Ngl I've never felt jealous of benches until now. I just want his whole weight on top of my face, face fuck me hard, then bend him over and eat his ass while I milk him dry, all respectfully ofc. I wanna see him nude, but weirdly enough, I also wanna see him in a glorious black suit. Idk why.

Attachments

Ngl I've never felt jealous of benches until now. I just want his whole weight on top of my face, face fuck me hard, then bend him over and eat his ass while I milk him dry, all respectfully ofc. I wanna see him nude, but weirdly enough, I also wanna see him in a glorious black suit. Idk why.
Cant put my finger on it but the thought of riding him while hes in the position of the 2nd photo is so hottt whew

Finally he wears colored shorts!

Reactions: Noilzz
Cant put my finger on it but the thought of riding him while hes in the position of the 2nd photo is so hottt whew
You ride him as he hugs and squeeze you with his dummy thicc overgrown arms. I would melt .
Finally he wears colored shorts!
He REALLY liked that green shorts. I think he wore them in his recent Italy trip. Bro always looks like he's going to the gym.

I just saw this and omg his shit is perfect for me. Obviously he aint big but im not a sizeking ill gobble all of him quick!
Same. At this point I don't care if he's enormous because there's a lot to like about him physically and overall - big arms, thighs, huge ass, cute face, gorgeous body; his vibe exudes big dick energy. He's does what he does and we're just here to watch. Also he replies in the DMs and he's quite nice but I asked him more about about workout tho, nothing spicy haha.

Attachments

Same. At this point I don't care if he's enormous because there's a lot to like about him physically and overall - big arms, thighs, huge ass, cute face, gorgeous body; his vibe exudes big dick energy. He's does what he does and we're just here to watch. Also he replies in the DMs and he's quite nice but I asked him more about about workout tho, nothing spicy haha.
Friend u should do us a solid and ask for uss

Reactions: Eric96
You ride him as he hugs and squeeze you with his dummy thicc overgrown arms. I would melt .

He REALLY liked that green shorts. I think he wore them in his recent Italy trip. Bro always looks like he's going to the gym.
Literally... I don't think I have seen use other outfits that are not gym related (which is fine, and totally ok. But definitely bro is str8 haha)

Reactions: notyouraverageB