Selizam2
Legendary Member
It’s past the point of hilarity right? He definitely had some sort of belly fetish.
I sort of took it as a "I'll make a joke about it before they can" situation.
It’s past the point of hilarity right? He definitely had some sort of belly fetish.
Which stream was this?
Some more from that stream! He has honestly always been hot, but I do love how buff he is getting... god damn
It’s giving Freddie mercury and homophobic father at the same time?
LameHe's going as Travis Kelce for Halloween, his girlfriend T***** S****
Is the costume not naked enough for you? What was the reason of you calling him lame lmfaoLame
no cuz thats a basic ass costume - so predictableIs the costume not naked enough for you? What was the reason of you calling him lame lmfao
so what? his gf is a big swiftie… the costume isn’t for you..no cuz thats a basic ass costume - so predictable
Have y’all ever just wanted to be reborn as a watermelonView attachment 112598091
Unbeliavable.
This gave me a laugh. Aside that, I have now…Have y’all ever just wanted to be reborn as a watermelon
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.