Luigi Mangione

vEXwwln.png



I know what a jealous Sean Combs is capable of, they need to watch Luigi like a hawk
 
I think the PA prison clocked him at 5’10”. Same height as his fake ID.
He's 5'10⅝" or 31.6 ice cream containers tall
Lol, there's no record of that in public so... 5'8" at most (considering Mayor Adams is already 5'8 and he looks taller than him from behind.

vEXwwln.png



I know what a jealous Sean Combs is capable of, they need to watch Luigi like a hawk
Well, this is gonna be fun and exciting🤗
 
I probably won’t write him a letter but if anyone wants to print this entire thread out and send it to him I’ll be forever grateful.

Just in case someone does do that…Luigi, I love you, I just want to kiss you, explore every inch of your body with my tongue. I want to get high on your natural butt aroma, I want to drink your ass juice and use your cum as mouthwash.

And yeah I like your personality and stuff too.


Printing out this entire thread and sending it to Luigi? Sir, that is a ridiculous ask of people!

Standard printing paper is too thick. We need to find one of the few gays here not going to hell to find out how to print this entire thread on the same tissue thin paper as the holy Bible so that it's easier to fit in a series of envelopes. And NO COMPROMISES on print quality. He needs to be able to see all the fake images we hoped were him.

And he needs to know how deeply disappointed in him we are that he was too smart to leak nudes.
 
John Waters shares his thoughts on Luigi Mangione to PAPER:
“I mean, he’s not that cute. He’s alright. I did say in one of my early books, ‘Everybody looks better under arrest.’ I think that has something to do with it. But yeah, it is a phenomenon. Another phenomenon.”
John Waters Is Still Filthy
 
John Waters shares his thoughts on Luigi Mangione to PAPER:
“I mean, he’s not that cute. He’s alright. I did say in one of my early books, ‘Everybody looks better under arrest.’ I think that has something to do with it. But yeah, it is a phenomenon. Another phenomenon.”
John Waters Is Still Filthy
Eh if he was a free man right now, I'd still want to bottom for him.
 
John Waters shares his thoughts on Luigi Mangione to PAPER:
“I mean, he’s not that cute. He’s alright. I did say in one of my early books, ‘Everybody looks better under arrest.’ I think that has something to do with it. But yeah, it is a phenomenon. Another phenomenon.”
John Waters Is Still Filthy
I like John Waters so I'm happy he sees Luigi is a 'phenomenon' but what is it with gays claiming he isn't that cute?

I had a Facebook friend pull that, claiming he's only white and skinny, like dude yes Luigi is cute just by cute standards. But the real attraction is to him offing corrupt CEOs.