Bottom brazil
Mythical Member
Best sourceThat tiktok confirms Luigi is in fact bisexual, cmon it's obvious
Best sourceThat tiktok confirms Luigi is in fact bisexual, cmon it's obvious
Tutti gli italiani sono affettuosi, indipendentemente dal sesso!Perhaps. Lulu seemed to be physically affectionate with many of his male friends.
I am not hearing much of him lately on the news, i hope we keep the fire burning for him. So we don’t forget him. If that makes sense.Wat do u mean?
Thanks for clarifyingI am not hearing much of him lately on the news, i hope we keep the fire burning for him. So we don’t forget him. If that makes sense.
Right. US legal system isn’t exactly “speedy” - so we must wait. I believe earlier it was said his Jan appearance is now Feb. I was hoping for Valentine’s Day hahaThanks for clarifying.
Right, we will only see him when he makes court appearances and in the trial, it’s not like they will walk him out in the park every few times in a day…we know where he is, he’s locked up…
I’ve heard about the postponement. Luigi’s trial will be nothing like we ever seen before. I’m clueless on what happened to this “once-decent” man…I feel like he volunteered to carry this heavy cross for everyone…God save him.Right. US legal system isn’t exactly “speedy” - so we must wait. I believe earlier it was said his Jan appearance is now Feb. I was hoping for Valentine’s Day haha
I wonder if cameras will be allowed.I’ve heard about the postponement. Luigi’s trial will be nothing like we ever seen before. I’m clueless on what happened to this “once-decent” man…may God save him.
I hear it’s not, maybe I’m wrong.I wonder if cameras will be allowed.
Cameras are not allowed in New York State courthouses without judicial permission.I wonder if cameras will be allowed.
I know right lmao
Maybe they wish to ride his dick before the arrest?
In the second one, he looks like he's bitchily judging everyone, "Gurl!"
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.