Luke Bennett (UK TikToker)

Gwentdragons1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve looked on Twitter and can’t see anything other than people wanting to click the link and playing this video of scrolling can you point me in the right direction ?

Reactions: Mr Gee

Baldestbitch

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His OF is awful, subbed out of morbid curiosity, it's mostly a "daily post" of him in what looks like a crack house awkwardly stroking himself in poorly fitting boxers or rolling about on a dirty bathroom floor like he's taken a tumble and needs assistance.

chrisoby9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
His OF is awful, subbed out of morbid curiosity, it's mostly a "daily post" of him in what looks like a crack house awkwardly stroking himself in poorly fitting boxers or rolling about on a dirty bathroom floor like he's taken a tumble and needs assistance.
This made me laugh haha

Gwentdragons1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah tbf I subbed out of curiosity but it’s tragic not sure what’s up with him like I’ve watched some of his lives and he just does weird stuff. He has told me there will be nothing nude on his main page it’s all PPV

Reactions: kev2001

Jmcdonald1

Legendary Member
Media
His main feed posts are terrible but if you DM him he'll send whatever you want for cheap prices. His cock isn't the longest but its quite thick and heavy. Thought he'd be a bottom but he told me he prefers being a top

Reactions: kev2001

Jmcdonald1

Legendary Member
Media
Yeah tbf I subbed out of curiosity but it’s tragic not sure what’s up with him like I’ve watched some of his lives and he just does weird stuff. He has told me there will be nothing nude on his main page it’s all PPV
Seems like the guy is not the full shilling and would easily be taken advantage of. Just hope he doesn't get too far in over his head on OF...

Reactions: BennyCS and kev2001