Lady Frost
Mythical Member
- Joined
- Jul 18, 2018
- Posts
- 42,936
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 54,857
- Points
- 183
- Location
- Dover (Kent, England)
- Sexuality
- 100% Straight, 0% Gay
- Gender
- Female
Do we know who the model is?
Do we know who the model is?
I too love this websiteNot that I don't hear your opinion, I heard it 10 times.
Also there are lots of us who think this website is one of the best out there, and we only say it once, we don't repeat about it 10 times, only hearing you three bitching and moaning 3 pages long, and we want to share content and OF links of the models. Maybe you can leave![]()
Do yall have anything or Twitter for that Brenden guy? (asking for science)what do you think his cock size?
who is he???????!!!!!! he is absolutely beautifulanyone know who he is?
I would assume yes, since people are posting them here.I have a question for those who are subscribed or were subscribed. Can those videos and photos be downloaded? because I don't want to pay every time I want to see them
No, you can’t download anything. Of course, these days you don't really need a download function because on most computers you can use screen grabs for both stills and video if you want to take a moment to do it.I have a question for those who are subscribed or were subscribed. Can those videos and photos be downloaded? because I don't want to pay every time I want to see them
is that not what a vpn is for? lolNo, you can’t download anything. Of course, these days you don't really need a download function because on most computers you can use screen grabs for both stills and video if you want to take a moment to do it.
But they also have a very prominent warning page that says the following:
“We are using iMATAG technology to embed invisible and unremovable digital watermarks of subscriber ID numbers … That means from the leaked content we can easily tell which subscriber leaked the content. Our legal services will obtain leaker's IP addresses and phone numbers…We will file huge monetary damages claims against leakers and the court going forward. Leakers be warned.”
For me, the irony is that I discovered their site because someone leaked a few of their stills and I thought they were fantastic. That's why I subscribed in the first place. That's why most people subscribe to new sites. So most sites turn a blind eye to a little bit of sharing, since they understand it's the best advertising possible. And if it gets too egregious, which it often does, they send a threat letter to the sharing website, and the sharing website takes the content down. We've all seen that a million times.
But these folks are saying that they're not going to go after the sharing website, they're going to go after their own subscribers, obtain their IP address and their phone number, and sue the shit out of them.
Just one more reason to avoid these assholes like the plague.
I have a question for those who are subscribed or were subscribed. Can those videos and photos be downloaded? because I don't want to pay every time I want to see them
"We are using iMATAG technology to embed invisible and unremovable digital watermarks of subscriber ID numbers … That means from the leaked content we can easily tell which subscriber leaked the content. Our legal services will obtain leaker's IP addresses and phone numbers…We will file huge monetary damages claims against leakers and the court going forward. Leakers be warned.”
not even browser extensions, safari and chrome each have a way of grabbing the hi res files from the websites source codeYES
for example I've downloaded every single photo they have posted
they disabled right click on their website but there are browser extensions that will allow you to use it like I did to download the content
that is a classic tactic to scare naive peoplethat cheap website doesn't have that fancy system, I promise you
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.