M@x Barmin

Hello everyone, I just signed up to Maximus' OnlyFans page.

The guy is in incredible shape, with a big cock and really handsome. He posts fairly regularly, and there is some good content on there.
He has videos of him fucking, getting sucked, jerking off and one of him getting a massage and handjob.
He may be bi, but other than the most recent photoshoot of him with a guy, all his videos are with women (i think one woman).
Its really hot seeing him pounding away and moaning, the only issue I have is either the videos are super close up, or he doesnt cum at the end. There is all this build up, he's getting close, and then the video ends :(

Some of the older videos are grainy, but his newer stuff is HD, and he must be getting paid for shoots because there are some more professional stuff appearing too. That being said, his material is still really hot, a mix of personal teasing stuff, duo, and jerking off.

He seems pretty committed to the site and updates regularly. Ill let you know what gets posted after 1st week.

LPSG is great for sharing stuff, but he seems to be putting in some real work, and imo is one of the hottest guys out there. $12 is a fair price to support him and get all his material plus a month's content.
Consider joining up, I'd say its worth it.

gTxPKm.gif

Who wouldn't want to get down on their knees and suck him off? :heart_eyes:

Wouldn't mind being destroyed by him...