Photos & Videos Male Celebrities Naked (cont.)

A lightened gif of Jérémie Renier in SLALOM (2020)
Je%25CC%2581re%25CC%2581mie%2BRenier%2Bnaked.gif

from Jérémie Renier in DOUBLE LOVER (2017) & SLALOM (2020)
which also includes some bits from DOUBLE LOVER (2017):
jeremie%2Brenier%2Bnaked%2B1.gif
AVvXsEgoogVUtwOmyI5n2m_u2iVpzs8lg6sVg8uczl1B8j1EwC4o2dNLh8wIvwPLsxpdTeINIYau-oe-2LlUXkSlwshRVXQVz1U9XOQbYelId71gevSqHC5nRM2eTkgdPchJaubfS6Etg4DS_5PaET0OaIIqQbroW6nfUsesHFUYAqiRgpYiW0YZMrojiMJkwQ=s640
nice ass

Lars Eidinger in Goltzius and the Pelican Company
View attachment 100600321

Included at 'BABYLON BERLIN' WITH JOHANN JÜRGENS, LARS EIDINGER, ETC.

eidinger.gif

Regarding Eidinger's erection in Goltzius and the Pelican Company:
IMDb: "Talking about the sex scene between Amos, played by Lars Eidinger, and Isadora, played by Maaike Neuville, the German actor revealed his erection was spontaneous. He says that there was a moment when he was sitting in a closet, fully shaved, naked, with only a ribbon around his penis, waiting for his turn: 'What are you doing here,' he asks himself, and in the next breath reports how an Italian colleague envied his ability to spontaneously erect. 'I'm just in the situation! And if there's anything arousing in it, it actually excites me. I can concentrate enough to understand why the character is sad, and then cry. There's nothing you can't play.' "RE: Eidinger's erection

Chris Riggi, Beau Minniear in Minx season 2 episode 5
View attachment 104799851View attachment 104799861
This show needs to up it's prostethic penis budget. I get they need to use them because most guys aren't massively hung plus there's scenes where they want them to be erect and it's easier on a 12 hour shoot use a prosthetic. But I've never seen such fake looking penises, and then the fake pubic bush as if that's supposed to make it look real.

This show needs to up it's prostethic penis budget. I get they need to use them because most guys aren't massively hung plus there's scenes where they want them to be erect and it's easier on a 12 hour shoot use a prosthetic. But I've never seen such fake looking penises, and then the fake pubic bush as if that's supposed to make it look real.
As an FX artist, its not the FX budget or artists. It's who puts in the lowest bid that will get the job. As we've seen with NUMEROUS projects.
The end result shows as much.

One of the members liked my avatar and asked if I had any nudes of Tom Hardy. turns out he is nude ALLOT. he has kind of a small dick, but I still think he is gorgeous. so I decided to share some on here.

View attachment 104840271

View attachment 104840321

View attachment 104840381View attachment 104840481
View attachment 104840591
View attachment 104840621View attachment 104840741
Tom has always been one of my favorites, too, so, of course, there's a page dedicated to him...
Tom Hardy's Butt & Bits
In addition to more pix & gifs, there are links to several of his free movies & series, too.
tom.hardy-1.gif
tom.hardy.gif

tom.hardy-20b.gif
bronson-3.gif

tom.hardy-41.gif
tom.hardy-42.gif