Photos & Videos Male Celebrities Naked (cont.)

Before writing my message I have already done everything... I have already looked for the individual actors. I'm not stupid hehe
But conflicting results emerge and it is not clear who owns the 3 cocks that appear in the clip... I also wrote it in another thread where Alessandro Schuster is associated with a cock that cannot be his, given that the actor it's on the other side. No?
And instead searching for Magnús Marison "Restituda" only shows me the group scenes without identifying the actor in detail. I understand what his face is, but I don't understand what his cock is. This I say ;) ...it's not a problem. But if we could combine actors and their dicks it would be better ;)

Guys, I'd ask you to read on to help me and if possible I'd like to know what you think about it.

In the 1990s, there was a British movie called 'The Big Swap' which tells the story of five friends who explore the fantasy of swinging to have sex, resulting in disastrous misunderstandings between them and touching on themes of nudity, sex and drama.

I've been wondering if it would be feasible to create a contemporary version of this movie. Recently, the director of the movie '365Dni', Thomaz, known for his hot and almost explicit sex scenes, seemed like a suitable candidate to direct this remake. I've talked to him about his films and I can see that he's open-minded and takes suggestions from his fans on board. Imagine these actors (Simone Susinna, Michele Morrone, Giulio Berruti, Andrea Preti and Piotr Stramowski) in sex scenes together in the same movie. Would you watch it?

Attachments

Guys, I'd ask you to read on to help me and if possible I'd like to know what you think about it.

In the 1990s, there was a British movie called 'The Big Swap' which tells the story of five friends who explore the fantasy of swinging to have sex, resulting in disastrous misunderstandings between them and touching on themes of nudity, sex and drama.

I've been wondering if it would be feasible to create a contemporary version of this movie. Recently, the director of the movie '365Dni', Thomaz, known for his hot and almost explicit sex scenes, seemed like a suitable candidate to direct this remake. I've talked to him about his films and I can see that he's open-minded and takes suggestions from his fans on board. Imagine these actors (Simone Susinna, Michele Morrone, Giulio Berruti, Andrea Preti and Piotr Stramowski) in sex scenes together in the same movie. Would you watch it?

I'd watch it with eyes and hands. Hell yeah.

Paul McGann's brothers, Joe & Mark
Joe.McGann-FoL.png

Mark McGann in THE MANAGERESS (1989):
maek.mcgann.gif
Mark.McGann.gif