Photos & Videos Male Celebrities Naked (cont.)

Gorgeous gifs as always! As a reminder, there's more of him at GONE TO THE DOGS: JASON MILLER & WILLIAM MILLER (PLUS JASON PATRIC), including several nudity summary panels (reblogged from Alberto at Dreamcap.org), plus close-ups of William's gonads in SÍNDROME (2004). Cheers!

6_William_Miller.jpg

WIlliamMiller-SINDROME.jpg

Does anyone have seen poor things (2023) ?
male full frontal nudity a lot or not ???
Christopher abbott/mark raffalo nude ??
mark ruffalo is nude but no frontal

yes, there is male frontal nudity but from more unknown actors. No big name actor goes full frontal in this

The new Netflix series, Obliterated, seems to have a lot of male nudity. Full frontal and a prosthetic in just the first two episodes, here's a link to the screengrab from Auscaps:

C. Thomas Howell nude in Obliterated 1-01 "Real American Heroes"

Nick Zano nude in Obliterated 1-01 "Real American Heroes"

Johann Fitch nude in Obliterated 1-02 "Born In The U.S.S.R."
37 years ago young, stupid, naive me went to go see Soul Man in the theaters just because the advertisements made it look like C Thomas Howell got naked in it. I've never been so disappointed in my life on so many levels.

Today I feel vindicated.

The new Netflix series, Obliterated, seems to have a lot of male nudity. Full frontal and a prosthetic in just the first two episodes, here's a link to the screengrab from Auscaps:

C. Thomas Howell nude in Obliterated 1-01 "Real American Heroes"

Nick Zano nude in Obliterated 1-01 "Real American Heroes"

Johann Fitch nude in Obliterated 1-02 "Born In The U.S.S.R."
Thank you for this great post. I think this is the first time C. Thomas Howell has done frontal. Decades ago he had a few films where he showed off good butt. An amazing surprise to see he's finally shared his full body with us.

Reactions: kev2001