Photos & Videos Male Celebrities Naked (cont.)

We need that one in HD!
The only HD one I have ever seen of this was really low quality. It was like an upscale of bad streaming quality HD,
and gave no better detail. I think maybe even from Tubitv.
And I doubt the movie will ever get a Blu-ray release.

Reactions: kev2001
Lots of good stuff in "Virtual Sexuality", although it's a shame they put those pink "X's" over some of the guys.
From IMDB: The imposing "magic marker" lines over the guys' genitals in the locker room were ostensibly placed there to avoid an "NC-17" rating.

Thanks! But in the scenes in low gif? :p
There are more TRANSAMERICA gifs with Kevin Zegers, mostly reblogged from old tumblr entries, at

KEVIN ZEGERS IN 'TRANSAMERICA' (2005)

zegers1.gif

transam.7.gif

transam.14.gif
transam.16.gif

The blog also has a link for free streaming the film (while it lasts)

View attachment 115138241

C. Thomas Howell fully nude is a real treat after all these decades. Still has a nice body at age 56. But the shaved pubic hair is a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT to me.
Same here with the shaved pubes. Will never understand why a guy would do that to himself. With no contrasting pubic hair the skin tones of penis and body blend together to make a guy look like a naked Ken doll (who has no genitalia).

From IMDB: The imposing "magic marker" lines over the guys' genitals in the locker room were ostensibly placed there to avoid an "NC-17" rating.
Seems an odd approach to censoring. The are uncensored penises in that scene, even the ones that have an "X" over them briefly.

Reactions: Basch and kev2001