Photos & Videos Male Celebrities Naked (cont.)

Thanks!! I missed this post and others, I didn't know anything about this film (and I follow Tye Sheridan too)... and the film is even from 2023 and presented at Cannes! I didn't know... and it's not a prosthesis, you can tell it's his.

Thanks!! I missed this post and others, I didn't know anything about this film (and I follow Tye Sheridan too)... and the film is even from 2023 and presented at Cannes! I didn't know... and it's not a prosthesis, you can tell it's his.
I've seen some debate both on LPSG and on DL about this. How do we know if it's real or a prothesis?

I've seen some debate both on LPSG and on DL about this. How do we know if it's real or a prothesis?
I speak for myself. I deal with cinema... and I am particularly interested in male nudity and how it is used (full frontal nude, real penetrations, and real masturbations or fellatio etc...). From what I've glimpsed, that's a real dick... unless the actor or someone from the crew has made different statements, for me that's his dick. And hard too... or semi-erect

Reactions: brotherfrancis
Nardone-DurhamCo-3.1.png

BTW: The complete Durham County series is available for free streaming from Freevee - Links to the series & Episode 3:1 "Homelands" are included in the blog entry at
qs-nakedactors.blogspot.com/2021/01/michael-nardone-fully-nude-in-durham.html