Photos & Videos Male Celebrities Naked (cont.)

CFNMstriplapdance.mp4

I used to remember what movie this striptease was in, but I've forgotten. Can anyone help? The clip is better with the soundtrack too, but I don't have that.

Great view of the lovely actor's cock at 2:34 and then quick glimpses at 3:01 where he looks harder.

View attachment 141651431
I used to remember what movie this striptease was in, but I've forgotten. Can anyone help? The clip is better with the soundtrack too, but I don't have that.

Great view of the lovely actor's cock at 2:34 and then quick glimpses at 3:01 where he looks harder.
American Translation, actor Pierre Perrier

View attachment 141651431

hooooot

Yu Chung Leung, Ron Heung, John Tai, Jason Tsang, Jackie Chow, Yu Hong Lau in Mou ye chi sing / City Without Baseball
View attachment 141610811View attachment 141610861View attachment 141610891View attachment 141610961View attachment 141611481
Scud's City Without Baseball is online for free streaming (in the U.S.): popcornfux.blogspot.com/2022/11/city-without-baseball.html

TV-MA | 1h 41min | Drama, Sport | 2008 / In Cantonese & English with English subtitles.
IMDb.com:
"The actual members of the Hong Kong Baseball Team all prove themselves to be natural actors by playing themselves in this fictional youth drama set in 2004. In a city where baseball culture is non-existent, these baseball players are a minority by choice. The experience teaches them to be free-thinkers in dealing with love, friendship and their own sexuality. It also enables them to find the will to live in the face of death and the strength to conquer losing in a spectatorless sport."
Plus: CITY WITHOUT BASEBALL NUDE SCENES - AZNude Men
yu_hong_lau-jackie_chow.jpg
jon_tai--jackie_chow.jpg

ryan_williams-ron_heung.jpg
ron_heung.jpg

More from Scud: qs-nakedactors.blogspot.com/search/label/Scud

Scud's City Without Baseball is online for free streaming (in the U.S.): popcornfux.blogspot.com/2022/11/city-without-baseball.html

TV-MA | 1h 41min | Drama, Sport | 2008 / In Cantonese & English with English subtitles.
IMDb.com:
"The actual members of the Hong Kong Baseball Team all prove themselves to be natural actors by playing themselves in this fictional youth drama set in 2004. In a city where baseball culture is non-existent, these baseball players are a minority by choice. The experience teaches them to be free-thinkers in dealing with love, friendship and their own sexuality. It also enables them to find the will to live in the face of death and the strength to conquer losing in a spectatorless sport."
Plus: CITY WITHOUT BASEBALL NUDE SCENES - AZNude Men
yu_hong_lau-jackie_chow.jpg
jon_tai--jackie_chow.jpg

ryan_williams-ron_heung.jpg
ron_heung.jpg

More from Scud: qs-nakedactors.blogspot.com/search/label/Scud
That's a lot of hotties in one movie lol

Newly added to the blog entry for Thierry Lhermitte:
QUEEN⚣SCREEN NAKED♂ACTORS: Thierry Lhermitte in ...

RIVIERA REVENGE (N'AVOUE JAMAIS)
Riviera.Revenge.png

RivieraRevenge.gif

to go along with his more youthful exposures in...

FRENCH FRIED VACATION (LES BRONZÉS)
Thierry-Lhermitte-French.Fried.Vacation.png

FUCKING FERNAND
Thierry.Lhermitte-Fucking.Fernand.png

and A PRIVATE AFFAIR (UNE AFFAIRE PRIVÉE)
Thierry.Lhermitte-A.Private.Affair.png