Photos & Videos Male Celebrities Naked (cont.)

The blond guy in the right of the showerscene seems to be a little excited too
For sure! There's a fair bit of fluffing going on in that scene for the camera and the guys' egos! He and two of the others are seen washing their bits, no doubt to keep them inflated a bit.

The size of that very-almost-an-erection in the first part of the scene is really impressive and it totally turns me on to think of him being that aroused on a movie set. I think it's the same guy on the far left in the showers so you can really see the size difference.

For sure! There's a fair bit of fluffing going on in that scene for the camera and the guys' egos! He and two of the others are seen washing their bits, no doubt to keep them inflated a bit.

The size of that very-almost-an-erection in the first part of the scene is really impressive and it totally turns me on to think of him being that aroused on a movie set. I think it's the same guy on the far left in the showers so you can really see the size difference.
I can imagine that filming this scene was also very exciting for them. Probably the first time naked in such a situation, perhaps already filmed in the first period of production, they probably didn't know each other and the crew very well yet. But apparently they didn't wait until the boys were a bit more comfortable before turning the camera on.

When you see the scenes, you feel the tension with them.

I've had conversations with actors a few times over the years and they all found being completely naked in front of the camera an exciting and unpleasant experience.

BTW since the JLar4ach thread got binned, can i just vent a bit about getting such low level actor got to be in scene with freaking JAVIER BARDEM on the Ryan Murphy series of the Menendez brothers?!? Like how?!!!! Surely use other greatly talented people rather than an executive producer’s dildo……
Who???

Reactions: Rrr8701