Photo Male chastity

P.J.9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can only imagine how horny a man becomes when denied sex and an orgasm for days, weeks, and months........being locked up, with someone else holding the key......sounds so erotic........and thinking about how totally desperate a man becomes......I bet he will do almost anything.......just to smell another man or woman........his or her scent, must drive him crazy....let alone feel or taste that other person.......anything.....ass....mouth.....breasts.....dick....vagina......anything.......uuuummmm....I can only imagine............
Mmmmmmm. Fuck yes mmmm I want to experience what it’s like when some one else locks my cock etc mmmm

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So I purchased a very soft rubber cage yesterday. Clear soft rubber. Need a little lube to help get it on. Fits snuggly around both base of my cock, with a hole to allow my balls to be pulled through. It doesn't have a locking device.....but I just wanted to see how it felt.........and to be honest, it feels very nice....
As I start to get hard, my cock fills the cage completely, and since it's made of soft rubber, it expands a little bit.....but it still feels very nice and snug. I wore it most of the day. It has a "piss hole" which allows me to piss when needed......I like it.....now thinking about wearing it to my gym open showers, sauna, steam room.....

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I purchased a very soft rubber cage yesterday. Clear soft rubber. Need a little lube to help get it on. Fits snuggly around both base of my cock, with a hole to allow my balls to be pulled through. It doesn't have a locking device.....but I just wanted to see how it felt.........and to be honest, it feels very nice....
As I start to get hard, my cock fills the cage completely, and since it's made of soft rubber, it expands a little bit.....but it still feels very nice and snug. I wore it most of the day. It has a "piss hole" which allows me to piss when needed......I like it.....now thinking about wearing it to my gym open showers, sauna, steam room.....
WHERE DID YOU GET IT? OR WHAT BRAND

Reactions: Mister2101