Male Cocksuckers who Love Giving Blowjobs Much More than Receiving a Blowjob

Blondeblowjob7

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a question for you male cocksuckers out there like me. Sucking cock and being a cum slut is honestly my favorite type of sex by far! Nothing makes me feel happier and more sexually fulfilled than giving another man with a big cut cock a blowjob, and doing slutty and kinky things with sperm. I am honestly a male cocksucker who feels much happier and more sexually fulfilled giving blowjobs than receiving a blowjob! I'm a male cocksucker who would honestly be perfectly happy if the only sex I ever got for the rest of my life was having my head shoved down another man's cock, and being his cocksucker cum whore!

Now some feeders do have a difficult time accepting that fact. I've had a number of feeders who wanted to fuck me anally, even though I have no interest in anal sex. I've always turned down that offer. Again, I just want to give men blowjobs and be a slut for cum. So how many of you male cocksuckers out there can relate to what I'm saying here? Do you sometimes find feeders who have a hard time accepting the fact that you're a non-reciprocating male cocksucker who just wants to suck cock, and be a cum slut? What about you feeders out there who use male cocksuckers like me. Do you like a non-reciprocal cocksucker who just wants nothing more than to orally worship your cock and cum?

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I definitely prefer giving BJs to receiving. My favourite scenario is on my knees doing a circle suck to half a dozen or more eager feeders. None of those guys are usually interested in reciprocating the act, just cumming down my throat. That suits me fine.

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, I absolutely have an oral fixation. I don't mind being fucked but my ideal sex life is sucking cock 3-5 times a week lol. It drives me kind of crazy knowing my mouth can make a man feel so good.
THIS

bbnc44

Legendary Member
Media
I have a question for you male cocksuckers out there like me. Sucking cock and being a cum slut is honestly my favorite type of sex by far! Nothing makes me feel happier and more sexually fulfilled than giving another man with a big cut cock a blowjob, and doing slutty and kinky things with sperm. I am honestly a male cocksucker who feels much happier and more sexually fulfilled giving blowjobs than receiving a blowjob! I'm a male cocksucker who would honestly be perfectly happy if the only sex I ever got for the rest of my life was having my head shoved down another man's cock, and being his cocksucker cum whore!

Now some feeders do have a difficult time accepting that fact. I've had a number of feeders who wanted to fuck me anally, even though I have no interest in anal sex. I've always turned down that offer. Again, I just want to give men blowjobs and be a slut for cum. So how many of you male cocksuckers out there can relate to what I'm saying here? Do you sometimes find feeders who have a hard time accepting the fact that you're a non-reciprocating male cocksucker who just wants to suck cock, and be a cum slut? What about you feeders out there who use male cocksuckers like me. Do you like a non-reciprocal cocksucker who just wants nothing more than to orally worship your cock and cum?
I like your last sentence. and Yes I liked getting a blowjob, receiving only.. Its been awhile..

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I havea number of married guys I serrvice on a regular basis, wanks and blow jobs and they never want more than to have their erection on my mouth till it cums. I'm happoy, they're happy and sometimes I even cum off myself - but I have no desire for any of them to suck me off.

sheerq

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I am open to getting fucked if the man requires that.

Reactions: merc41

Blondeblowjob7

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am open to getting fucked if the man requires that.
Not me. I honestly have zero interest in getting fucked. Although I've been asked to be fucked by a good number of men. Guys have said that I'm an attractive looking man, and that they would love to fuck me. I've always turned down the offer. Although I'm honestly in pure ecstasy over the thought of having my mouth fucked like a whore! A number of my feeders have told me that I look hot as hell, and look genuinely happy when my head is being fucked balls deep down another man's cock.

sheerq

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not me. I honestly have zero interest in getting fucked. Although I've been asked to be fucked by a good number of men. Guys have said that I'm an attractive looking man, and that they would love to fuck me. I've always turned down the offer. Although I'm honestly in pure ecstasy over the thought of having my mouth fucked like a whore! A number of my feeders have told me that I look hot as hell, and look genuinely happy when my head is being fucked balls deep down another man's cock.
I am there to obey, not to satisfy my own desires.

jaymes_eboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No offense but I've found the no recip blowy obsessed dudes to be the least talented blow job givers. They tend not to know what huys like because they've only given and don't receive to understand what works and doesn't.

I tend to find most have no idea how to give a proper blow job to anyone over 7 inches. Since I'm over that quite a bit they seem to not be able to ever deepthroat me which is my favorite thing ngl. I have only had one guy ever make me cum just from a head. He had the softest plumpest lips and was Latin. He was super dl and masc and that added to it for me.
The best part for me is when you try to outdo each other. Lol

I remember my first 9.5 inch cock I fucking forgot I had a gag reflex for one night. Haven't been able to duplicate my prowess since then.

Blondeblowjob7

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No offense but I've found the no recip blowy obsessed dudes to be the least talented blow job givers. They tend not to know what huys like because they've only given and don't receive to understand what works and doesn't.

I tend to find most have no idea how to give a proper blow job to anyone over 7 inches. Since I'm over that quite a bit they seem to not be able to ever deepthroat me which is my favorite thing ngl. I have only had one guy ever make me cum just from a head. He had the softest plumpest lips and was Latin. He was super dl and masc and that added to it for me.

I remember my first 9.5 inch cock I fucking forgot I had a gag reflex for one night. Haven't been able to duplicate my prowess since then.
Well you might have a point there, but I wouldn't really know. I rarely ever run into other male cocksuckers, since I'm normally seeking out men to give blowjobs to. I've met maybe three other male cocksuckers in all the years I've been sucking dick. Only two women have ever found out that I'm a cocksucker.

Of course I can only speak for myself here as a non-reciprocal cocksucker. I can honestly say that in all the years I've been a male cocksucker I've had many compliments from my feeders about my skills in giving blowjobs, and very few complaints. As far as deepthroating a large cock your size is concerned, I honestly don't know how well I would do trying to deepthroat your cock. I've never given a blowjob to a cock that was 9.5 inches; The largest penis I've ever given blowjobs to was about 8.5 inches long, thick and cut, and with a large mushroom head. I was able to deepthroat that cock without too much of a problem most of the time. In fact, I absolutely loved worshipping his cock! I ended up giving that feeder many blowjobs for about 5 years.

bardbard

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Funny enough, the reason I'm so interested in giving head (and not AS interested in receiving) is that when I turned 17, I basically got head from various Grindr/Craigslist hookups like 2-3 times a week until my early 20s. At some point I got bored of it, haha. Now it's like, sure absolutely, you can blow me too, but you're gonna have to impress. I'm happy just to serve!

Charlie1976

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Yeah! There a guys out there who always want to take my hole besides getting a great blowjob. However, most guys appreciate the talents of an experienced and completely involved cocksucking cumslut! That is what I was put on Earth to be! I do it very well!

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’ve never had a guy suck my cock. But I’ve never really enjoyed my wife or my ex wife sucking my cock.

I’ve only given Head once. And it made me cum it turned me on so much. So I’d say I definitely enjoy giving more thsn receiving. Honestly. The thought of sucking cock turns me on more than anything.

hotscot2011

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I definitely prefer giving BJs to receiving. My favourite scenario is on my knees doing a circle suck to half a dozen or more eager feeders. None of those guys are usually interested in reciprocating the act, just cumming down my throat. That suits me fine.
That is a huge fantasy of mine. To have a ring of guys for me to suck the cocks of before they cum all over me or for me to swallow.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
That is a huge fantasy of mine. To have a ring of guys for me to suck the cocks of before they cum all over me or for me to swallow.
I've been lucky enough to experience it a few times. You're on your knees, centre of attention, several stroking cocks all at your eye level surrounding you, all waiting for your mouth as you slowly turn. You work on each one, knowing the next is waiting. Some guys explode on your first pass, some are still there on your second or third pass. I love the short stayers and the greedy ones equally as much. Sometimes the cummers step back and new ones join. New meat to work on. They cum in your mouth, or over your face and body. For a cock sucker it's pure satisfaction.