Male strip clubs

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No but I went to a bachelorette party for my friends sister and there was a stripper at her house. The problem is so were her mother, grandmother, friends, and other relatives...lol. It was so embarrassing, I think everyone was really uncomfortable. My point is that you need to be careful who you go with. I thought it would be fun before I went but that wasn't the case. I'd still go with some friends though, I think it would be fun.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, but I've been in a strip club with women as the strippers and I've been to a birthday party with a female stripper. The strippers at the club were classy comparied to the stripper at the party. I went to the club to support a friend that was in a costume contest.

Personally, I have no desire to go in any strip club. I would only want to watch a man I was with stripping for me... now THAT would be worth watching.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In my 20s, I wents dozens of times. At first it was fun, but it got old fast. But it was a weekly event, and my group of friends like to go out. Good excuse to drink a lot and maybe get a little crazy, but it's not sexy at all.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I answered in the other forum, but I agree with Laidey that the club was much more classy than the two guys at the bachelorette party. At the club you could tell they were more professional and rehearsed. It was lots of fun.

At the party, though, the two guys were pretty young and while they didn't mean to be funny we couldn't stop laughing at them. They took themselves too seriously, and mix a little wine in and hilarity ensues.