Why you would expect chuck conrad since he is straight and men already has done a scene with two straight guysMalik bottom again! (I expected Chuck Conrad to be top.)
View attachment 113750801
View attachment 113750821
View attachment 113750851
Why you would expect chuck conrad since he is straight and men already has done a scene with two straight guysMalik bottom again! (I expected Chuck Conrad to be top.)
View attachment 113750801
View attachment 113750821
View attachment 113750851
My fantasy is only a sex fantasy. I don't care who has what identity in his private life. I'm only interested in who I'd like to see with Malik (as bottom) in a gay scene. I have no problem with Dom King, but he was not among my candidates. I hoped Chuck Conrad, Papi Kocic, William Seed, Ryan Bones or others of my favourites. For me, even Spikey Dee would have been interesting as a top.Why you would expect chuck conrad since he is straight and men already has done a scene with two straight guys
Yes! It’s aesthetically perfectDoes anyone else feel like he has the most beautiful cock?!
He's bottoming again!Malik bottom again! (I expected Chuck Conrad to be top.)
View attachment 113750801
View attachment 113750821
View attachment 113750851
Omg can’t waittSome good quality pics:
View attachment 113725101
View attachment 113725121
View attachment 113725161
What is so wild to me you're willing to get raw dogged but you can't suck a dick o Kiss a guy? ...Straight logic i guessThis is so weird to see that malik is going for bottoming but the odds is we cant see him fully do a bottom omega. Like can u kiss a man and suck a dick too?
Or he’s just a tease.What is so wild to me you're willing to get raw dogged but you can't suck a dick o Kiss a guy? ...Straight logic i guess
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.