Artem Vorontsov
Worshipped Member
- Joined
- May 18, 2023
- Posts
- 1,609
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 22,654
- Points
- 308
- Location
- Moscow, RU
- Sexuality
- 80% Straight, 20% Gay
An existential problem !What is your problem with Allen
Those kisses needs a fully erect cockThose kisses need tongues.
Is he going to be this Hot for another 50 years?
Absolutely not. At the end of the day what we want is HOT HOT men doing HOT HOT gay material. The hottest and the gayest the better.Guys aren't we all tired of reading or hearing that all these so called straight guys who do gay porn hate it but only do it for the money???? I mean seriously there are plenty of jobs out there if you hate it so much. Why can't they just be honest and say I love it that's why I keep coming back for more
Nah, not everyone loves their jobs. A job is a job. I love seeing hot straight guys do gay things even if they hate it.Guys aren't we all tired of reading or hearing that all these so called straight guys who do gay porn hate it but only do it for the money???? I mean seriously there are plenty of jobs out there if you hate it so much. Why can't they just be honest and say I love it that's why I keep coming back for more
What a nice uncut dick! Who's it belong to?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.