The scene with Filou of Malik sucking cock is AMAZING!! Best of all you can see that Malik's dick is rock hard while sucking him + he even cums while sucking him off! I don't care if he identifies as str8 you can see he was totally into it and turned on!
 
I think that's the time that Filou will rim him, loved that they save alot of positions in the first part. The first time I saw Filou's dick close up, it is like so big and I love that it traces to Malik's mouth. He seems to start being comfortable kissing another guy too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kayakan
Malik Delgaty did't have any videos released last month on MEN.com. I think Men.con is ponish Malik for making to many vidos on his only fans acct. I am sure he is making more meney on his own but for sure men.com would have like to have had the exclusive of Malik eating cum... I never thougth, I woul see him eating cum and his face coverd on jizz! and hard the whole time! like if he realy likes it. I did enjoy it. I am sure he is ging to get better doing ALL sex acts with a man if the money keeps comming. Yes another gay for pay pretty young man, he is not good as abottom but getting better and he is going to be pretty reach.
 
he sucked dick like he not into it at all. did not put in effort. very unprofessional.

Yes, it’s only good at the end and he’s only using his tongue because he’s on his back and can’t pretend to suck with his mouth closed… like he was doing for most of the video. It’s the classic “str8” dl guy “I’m sucking ur cock but not gay” move when sucking cock.

The best part is from 12:25 when Malik finally learns to use his tongue when sucking cock
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kayakan
And yet some gays are still throwing money at him.
Like, have some self respect.
I'm pretty sure you saw the video (Filou and Malik) for free, and guess what? a gay man bought it and shared it. You should have some respect for others because you consume what others share.