I got a copyright warning on here for sharing a pic from his public Instagram! What a joke!
I got one too... So "Malik" is now monitoring this forum? I love that!! (a "str8" stud having to browse this forum looking for content LOL keep looking M).
What I don't get though... we're only posting public images and content, which should lead to more followers for him and more potential income. But no, claim copyright and have your public content removed. No one said these "porn stars" were smart I guess o_O
 
I got one too... So "Malik" is now monitoring this forum? I love that!! (a "str8" stud having to browse this forum looking for content LOL keep looking M).
What I don't get though... we're only posting public images and content, which should lead to more followers for him and more potential income. But no, claim copyright and have your public content removed. No one said these "porn stars" were smart I guess o_O
I wrote back saying that we are sending more traffic to his public domain and they said it’s his material and it’s copywritten. I mean take the shit down but why the need to give warnings and shit?
 
I got one too... So "Malik" is now monitoring this forum? I love that!! (a "str8" stud having to browse this forum looking for content LOL keep looking M).
What I don't get though... we're only posting public images and content, which should lead to more followers for him and more potential income. But no, claim copyright and have your public content removed. No one said these "porn stars" were smart I guess o_O

lol creators, rarely monitor the website…. They have people doing it for them :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: DSF140
I wrote back saying that we are sending more traffic to his public domain and they said it’s his material and it’s copywritten. I mean take the shit down but why the need to give warnings and shit?

Well if it was just an insta pic, then the warning is bull. But I don’t agree with people who share onlyfans content here. I mean these guys work hard to produce something, and obviously they want to earn money because it’s there job.
 
I got a copyright warning on here for sharing a pic from his public Instagram! What a joke!

Even though it's a public picture, INS owns copyright. Without permission, you can not distribute or post it at other places. Most models don't care. But some of them send out DMCA if they find out their photos were posted on other forums.
 
Even though it's a public picture, INS owns copyright. Without permission, you can not distribute or post it at other places. Most models don't care. But some of them send out DMCA if they find out their photos were posted on other forums.
We already covered that. We’re not arguing that he has rights over his content. It’s the fact that we get warnings. It’s totally fine to take it down, but my post specifically was celebrating how good he looked in the pic I shared, and I referenced his Instagram, basically encouraging traffic to his page.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TmSwim
We already covered that. We’re not arguing that he has rights over his content. It’s the fact that we get warnings. It’s totally fine to take it down, but my post specifically was celebrating how good he looked in the pic I shared, and I referenced his Instagram, basically encouraging traffic to his page.

They're just porn actors. They have no clue of what they will benefit from traffic.
I have seen even more ridiculous cases. A model sent out DMCA after he finds out his photos were posted on twitter. The photos actually were posted by the studio that paid the model for filming the scene. In other words, The copyright owner was DMCAed by his model. LOL
 
  • Like
Reactions: deleted1372907
There's obviously a "sweet spot" regarding the number of people paying for content versus the number of people not paying today, but may pay in he future. Apparently Malik has reached saturation, and his revenue is diminishing. So in theory, making his content more difficult to find will result in increased revenue. But the reality is that every day a lot of muscular, hot guys turn 18 and post their content online, so Malik will get replaced pretty quickly unless his attempt to get better control over is content is done the right way.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TmSwim
There's obviously a "sweet spot" regarding the number of people paying for content versus the number of people not paying today, but may pay in he future. Apparently Malik has reached saturation, and his revenue is diminishing. So in theory, making his content more difficult to find will result in increased revenue. But the reality is that every day a lot of muscular, hot guys turn 18 and post their content online, so Malik will get replaced pretty quickly unless his attempt to get better control over is content is done the right way.
As Judge Judy says... beauty fades, dumb is forever.
Malik, please do not be the later.
I thoroughly enjoy all of his content, I just wish he was vers ;)
 
As Judge Judy says... beauty fades, dumb is forever.
Malik, please do not be the later.
I thoroughly enjoy all of his content, I just wish he was vers ;)

Malik is a hot guy without a doubt, but his content is boring. No kissing, no sucking dick and no bottoming.
He's just pounding the bottom like a mechanic robot as if he's in a hurry to catch a flight.
 
I was impressed by Malik the first time I saw him, interviewed by a friend, who used to dance with him in Montreal. I have some childhood friends in Quebec, and he reminds me of one of them. Malik mentioned that his father also performed locally back in the day, and whatever his actually age may be, he says 20 years old, and I’ll accept that, I think we can all agree, he has a tremendous amount of on screen stage presence, and in the porn scenes I’ve seen of him, he has a way of engaging with the camera that I am guessing he learned from dancing regularly, at a Montreal gay club.

Clearly, he is well rehearsed and he practices body movements and facial expressions. His uses both his facial expressions and body for maximum communication. As viewers just by looking at his movements we can tell where the scene is going next.

I enjoy seeing him do his thing and perhaps because of his age or maybe it is simply his personality, he appears to be having fun. That is a big deal. So many adult performers are just doing their job, they don’t seem to be enjoying it and that is certainly not, what they are communicating on camera.

It makes me smile to see an adult performer getting into the performers they paired with. I find that on screen chemistry, is one element that can make a scene really hot. How often is a routine hook up captured digitally? And as a viewer I find performers without energy, leave me as viewer, searchingk to find a different performer, and scene, that may actually get me off, at that particular moment.

Since I first discovered him, I like all of the Malik Delgaty work I’ve seen whether professionally produced or handheld. From my perspective he can do no wrong on all the digital streams he and studios have released. I have a feeling he will keep at it until he grows bored or saves up enough cash to do what he wants. Let him be, he porn stud he wants to be. He’s doing it straight or gay or whatever he enjoys …. It is his choice.

We all know newer people will capture more and more attention and revenue generated over time. The only way to survive performing and keep viewers interested is through reinvention. He is smart and may have already figured that out from dancing at the same venue night after night. He knows how to do that. He will have to figure out what he really wants and from what we have all scene, his instincts are right on the mark.
 
why he's not fucking girls as he's straight??? gay for pay is more worth it??
His interview with DNA covers this. He says he's straight but you can't do OnlyFans/gay porn by halves and it'sjust a job. So yeah he's gay for pay for money.