Man Spreading

warrior08

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do you guys have that one person that seem to man spread and grab himself around you when hanging out? I have a homeboy that does this. He's in a relationship with kids. I can sit across or near him and he full spreads, touches himself, and sticks hands down his pants like Al Bundy all the time. If I do it, I may get a hard on grabbing and touching.

Reactions: tuxpan

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I went have some drinks with some friends recently, and in walks a bunch of guys from a construction crew with hard hats and safety vests, except one of them had a unconventional wardrobe choice - a utilikilt. Now, I've worn kilts before, and I know that one only wears socks beneath them, but this guy apparently had more on his mind than beer.

Well, of course I stared, dammit. The guys knees were about four feet apart sitting on a barstool. I was waiting for a strong breeze or brave hand to come along any moment to see if he really knew how to wear a kilt.

He soon turned around when the bartender put some munchies on the bar.

If I've been working out I can't sit properly, but if I'm interviewing someone or working in the office I'll be the height of decorum.

Reactions: gohara

SirFroak

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think there is a difference between manspreading and the people who put their hands on their junk for prolonged periods of time. One is a comfortable position, while the other is unhygienic and a disgusting habit.

Btw, I think "manspreading" is fairly misandrist. It was a phrase that was coined during the MeToo surge, used specifically to body shame men. "Lyndsay Kirkham, an English professor at Humber College, Toronto, said the practice was a metaphor for the permission men were given to take up a disproportionate share of space in society."

There was even a chair designed by a misandrist woman to control a man's sitting posture, to halt manspreading. AND, she received an award for it. Sexism is still sexism, no matter the gender.

Anyway.

If you're comfortable when you sit, and you aren't infringing on the person sitting next to you, fine. If someone walks by, and asks you to stop "manspreading"..not fine. They can fuck off.

But if you are continually manhandling your junk, for minutes, in and out of your pants..just eww. Stop it.

gohara

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I always sit with my kegs spread like typical people do. I don’t touch my crotch or lye my hands down on my junk though. I always wonder if they have an itch that won’t go away when I see people constantly touching themselves like that.

warrior08

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I always sit with my kegs spread like typical people do. I don’t touch my crotch or lye my hands down on my junk though. I always wonder if they have an itch that won’t go away when I see people constantly touching themselves like that.
I wonder the same thing or is sex always on their mind.

Reactions: gohara

BigFloppy10Wanted

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I see many guys on the subway sitting with their legs spread and in many cases I have to restrain myself from dropping on my knees and placing my face right on their bulge and rubbing my face all around. That's how hungry I am all the time for dick.

D

deleted15378851

I spread both clothed and nude, but I don’t fondle myself doing it.