He ist yet to bottom on camera
He did actually. I have a short very close up clip but I'm reticent to share it for fear of getting banned from the site. The moderators are very strict and I've yet to figure out where to look for what's fair game and what's prohibited.

Anyone know who this bodybuilder bottom is? How to find more of him?
I like to think it's Adam Rogue.

Samson did another, longer, vid at that periode of time with a similar big buff muscle man (cam on the ceilling, while Adam Rogue is on the back, you can see his tatoo so from this one there is no doubt even tho I think I never saw him bottom before that ?) so I always guessed it was him but now idk ?

Reactions: iamholiday
He did actually. I have a short very close up clip but I'm reticent to share it for fear of getting banned from the site. The moderators are very strict and I've yet to figure out where to look for what's fair game and what's prohibited.
I think the one you are refferring to his just "frotting" even if he reposted a pic later claiming he was bottoming.. or am I wrong ? did you see any penetration ?

Sadly until there are proof and as long as this price are this high I don't think we'll ever know.

I think the one you are refferring to his just "frotting" even if he reposted a pic later claiming he was bottoming.. or am I wrong ? did you see any penetration ?

Sadly until there are proof and as long as this price are this high I don't think we'll ever know.
yes you can see the cock going in, just barely but it is there.