HalifFaruk has always been a favorite of mine. So big and tall and I love that he's actually vers. So you look at him and you think he's just another hole wrecking big cock top but he takes dick very well which to me is the mark of a real gay man.
Video cumming...

Attachments

Just look at the way HalifFaruk owns his partners dick. He may be the bottom but he's clearly on top here... with his own massive meat too.
VID_20240524_180205_215 - COMPRESS.mp4

Last edited:
Dude, it's the 21st century.
Lots of straight guys who get off on having their prostates worked with toys, either in self-play or by their open-minded GFs.
That's just fine. I prefer to see a real man's cock doing the job any day @PosingStrapGuy

Yeah he’s hot, big and muscular. He’s always getting dominated by smaller guys and even trans girls
He had a hot vid topping Alexander Garrett and another one where he flip fucked with Matthew Rush but yeah he always looks happeist with a hard cock up his kiler asshole!

Dude you got life figured out! You know where the good stuff is!
I fucked a big meaty dude last week. he had a sexy face, tattoos, and was thick all over hehe. more big strong bottoms needs to seek out smaller dudes because i need that like once a week.

I fucked a big meaty dude last week. he had a sexy face, tattoos, and was thick all over hehe. more big strong bottoms needs to seek out smaller dudes because i need that like once a week.
Yeah that’s hot. Love seeing big muscular dudes getting fucked by small guys

He had a hot vid topping Alexander Garrett and another one where he flip fucked with Matthew Rush but yeah he always looks happeist with a hard cock up his kiler asshole!
Yeah he’s meant to bottom. He’s big and muscular but so submissive . always getting dominated By someome smaller