MANUDIAMOND/ @manuofi1

I am so fucking pissed off at myself that I was so impulsive that I wasted my money by subscribing, before reading this thread! :emoji_face_palm: But I appreciate the info. I hope more people don’t make the same mistake as I did.

Cancel the Subscription. You'll find another model who is hot with a big dick and deserves your subscription and support.

Reactions: MissterBennett
Be cautious with OF or JFF scammers. I am so thankful to X (formerly known as Twitter) because it allows me to do some research. Another OF model that has a big dick, but is just like Manu Diamond in term os being a scammer is Alejandro Belmont. Don't feel bad and take it as a lesson.
Yeah. I had no idea that Alejandro Belmonte was a gay baiter either until I saw your older message. I use to think that person he was fucking the was his boyfriend, but I ended looking up his thread over the weekend and it’s pretty pathetic what he’s doing trying to deceive the gay community.

Reactions: NoDiddy
Yeah. I had no idea that Alejandro Belmonte was a gay baiter either until I saw your older message. I use to think that person he was fucking the was his boyfriend, but I ended looking up his thread over the weekend and it’s pretty pathetic what he’s doing trying to deceive the gay community.

My rule is if I can't see the face and body/ dick, ass of the person you are making content with then you are deceiving us, are a gay baiter, and I will not subscribe to your OF, JFF, etc.

A través de los comentarios que veo en el hilo, pase a ver su Twitter y en efectividad es frustrante ver que la persona con la que supuestamente folla esta enmascarada pero lo que pude ver hoy en su último video es que el usa condon pero se ve que el pasivo es hombre porque se ve los testículos.

Attachments

Reactions: Warrion69bigDuckk
A través de los comentarios que veo en el hilo, pase a ver su Twitter y en efectividad es frustrante ver que la persona con la que supuestamente folla esta enmascarada pero lo que pude ver hoy en su último video es que el usa condon pero se ve que el pasivo es hombre porque se ve los testículos.

Sera verdadera esa foto? Sera ese Manu? En los videos que yo he visto de otros modelos con otros modelos hombres, se ve todo el cuerpo y la car. Fijate la piel del activo en la foto y la piel de manu. La piel de Manu es mas oscura; digo mas bronzeada o marron. No se amigo. Yo no confio en el por todos los videos que he visto de el y la persona enmascarada. Hay muchos trucos que se hacen cuando un video se edita. Talves es otro modelo?

Sera verdadera esa foto? Sera ese Manu? En los videos que yo he visto de otros modelos con otros modelos hombres, se ve todo el cuerpo y la car. Fijate la piel del activo en la foto y la piel de manu. La piel de Manu es mas oscura; digo mas bronzeada o marron. No se amigo. Yo no confio en el por todos los videos que he visto de el y la persona enmascarada. Hay muchos trucos que se hacen cuando un video se edita. Talves es otro modelo?
This video? Yeah. You can definitely tell that was someone else video edited into his. Smh.
IMG_9768.MOV

No lo puedo ver porque tengo que hacer un upgrade.
No es necesario actualizar. Todo lo que tienes que hacer es esperar a los 3 minutos, actualizar la página web y luego podrás reproducir el vídeo de forma gratuita. Por ejemplo, tendrías que actualizar la página a las 10:03, 10:13, 10:23, etc.

No es necesario actualizar. Todo lo que tienes que hacer es esperar a los 3 minutos, actualizar la página web y luego podrás reproducir el vídeo de forma gratuita. Por ejemplo, tendrías que actualizar la página a las 10:03, 10:13, 10:23, etc.
could share some of his video, like the one he play doctor and pizza delivery guy? sorry for what happened to you but i had worse experience where i got nothing but dick pics cause full vids are hidden or you have to pay large money to get

Anything on this guy, his nickname is @manuofi1 on Twitter, he’s so HOT!
His only fans, he does post and doesn’t have decent content, not enough variety tho either jacking off or he dresses his girlfriend manly and fucks her. So a bit of a queerbaiter, but not to expensive and a at least post 1 a week