Manuel Ferrara

Well he has started ruining my life since that Vanessa Blue scene has he ever done a scene with carmen hayes and if yes anyone have a dl link?

Those are very nice. I've seen every single one of the series. Which ones did you like best? Scenes with which girls?

All the episodes are Amazing, the scenes i remember being good off the top of my head are Aiden Starr in Raw 1, Manuel having a shower!!!!! Avy Scott in Raw 2. Bobbi Starr in Raw 3, she gets her tongue right under Manuel's foreskin! Franceska Jaimes in Raw 8, that blow job in Manuel's Bentley! Katsumi in Raw 8 and her blow job in the dark!
Like i said all the scenes are pretty amazing, what are your favorites? x

I loved the Aiden Starr/Bobbi Starr ones as well and Avy Scott was good too. Other favourites are the Asa Akira and Jynx Maze ones, that's mostly because I like Jynx Maze. There was another good scene in Raw 6, where the girl really enjoyed the sex, she was brunette but I can't remember her name. Katsuni was good as well. What I like about the series is that the girls all seem to really be enjoying themselves. I believe a new Raw is coming out in about 2 weeks or so.

his raw scenes are the best. Can't wait to see raw 11. He closed alison tylers eyes shut with sticky cum.

Favorite raw scenes:

Raw 3 with lorelei lee
Raw 4 with samantha ryan
Raw 6 with Mia Rose
Raw 6 with Jynx Maze
Raw 7 with Kortney Kane
Raw 8 with London Keyes
Raw 8 with Jesse Volt
Raw 9 with Veronica Avluv
Raw 10 with Eva Fenix
Raw 10 with Alissa Kate

Last edited:
Reactions: Yen065995
his raw scenes are the best. Can't wait to see raw 11. He closed alison tylers eyes shut with sticky cum.

Favorite raw scenes:

Raw 3 with lorelei lee
Raw 4 with samantha ryan
Raw 6 with Mia Rose
Raw 6 with Jynx Maze
Raw 7 with Kortney Kane
Raw 8 with London Keyes
Raw 8 with Jesse Volt
Raw 9 with Veronica Avluv
Raw 10 with Eva Fenix
Raw 10 with Alissa Kate

Great choices man. The one I mentioned from Raw 6 where I didn't know the girl is Mia Rose, loved that one, she seemed to really enjoy it.

Anissa Kate is really beautiful.

What did you think of Raw 11?