sshah01
Superior Member
- Joined
- Nov 17, 2017
- Posts
- 2,054
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 3,945
- Points
- 133
- Location
- California (United States)
- Sexuality
- No Response
- Gender
- Male
IkrI've been wanting his nudes for years now. Crazy how celebrities nudes leak but not a stripper's
Damn! Where’s this from?
No way! Lol how y’all would you say he is?Went on a run and ran past him, haha. I forget we are close in height, he always looks taller in photos.
Tall** LolNo way! Lol how y’all would you say he is?
I was close haha.5’8”
Where atWent on a run and ran past him, haha. I forget we are close in height, he always looks taller in photos.
Nope, just down the street, and across the bridge.Where at
He does?Does anyone have his dick picks or something? He has a premium Snapchat.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.