Marbys negretti

I actually remember that Josh Moore posted on his Twitter that his relationship with Marberys was full promo for HIS content, Josh moore is just a toxic ashole, Marberys is even hotter than him
Please supply a link to the statement from Josh. My recollection is different. Josh said he wanted to make TL jealous so he'd get back with Josh, which he did.

I posted it a few pages back.
i've reread your posts on Marbys and don't see anywhere you quoted a statement from Josh. Instead you've characterized a lot of behavior by Josh, Thiago and Marbys. It's mostly you reiterating your view that Josh is "toxic”. So, if I've missed a post where you quoted Josh about his collab with Marbys being only about promoting Josh's OF, please specify the post. Thanks.

i've reread your posts on Marbys and don't see anywhere you quoted a statement from Josh. Instead you've characterized a lot of behavior by Josh, Thiago and Marbys. It's mostly you reiterating your view that Josh is "toxic”. So, if I've missed a post where you quoted Josh about his collab with Marbys being only about promoting Josh's OF, please specify the post. Thanks.

I just checked my posting, along with the link to the twitter post. Josh Moore has obviously deleted the comment. So the twitter link to the comment is gone. However, Josh did make the comment of getting with Marbys to make Lazzarato jealous because he wanted him back. It was a whole messy situation this past summer

Reactions: PopularTongue