Marbys negretti

People made it sound like he took a full shit on the dick LOL. It's just some on the tip and you only see it for a few seconds. I don't think it ruins the video at all.
They cut the video in 12 minutes because the chocolate melted after

People made it sound like he took a full shit on the dick LOL. It's just some on the tip and you only see it for a few seconds. I don't think it ruins the video at all.
People being over dramatic as usual. Shocker. Smh

Also why is the pseudo racist troll the one leaking the video? Wth. "Rhyheim is ugly" but you still downloaded the video though you clown. Lol smh

Just some brown sauce really. But, It wasn't up to Rhyheim's usual standard and I don't know why. Was it Marby's shoot? No cumshot and then the poor lighting and hardly any full body shots. Way below all their standards, i wonder what happened.

People being over dramatic as usual. Shocker. Smh

Also why is the pseudo racist troll the one leaking the video? Wth. "Rhyheim is ugly" but you still downloaded the video though you clown. Lol smh
So he could look like the "Big Hero" . Weird flex for sure.