Marcus & Ian

YourFavoriteSecret

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
They have officially become scam artists. The latest PPV is “let’s cum together” with 10 pics and 4 vids. The vids are 1-2 minutes of Marcus jerking off ending in no cumshot. Don’t say “let’s cum together” and not cum. I’m done. Buyer beware.

I mean, TBH, nearly all youtubers who do OF are scammers. I really can't think of any ones who aren't scammers in some way, or the ones who aren't are primarily OF creators, not youtubers.

Sheeshlol

Sexy Member
Media
They have officially become scam artists. The latest PPV is “let’s cum together” with 10 pics and 4 vids. The vids are 1-2 minutes of Marcus jerking off ending in no cumshot. Don’t say “let’s cum together” and not cum. I’m done. Buyer beware.
Post it pleaseeeeeee

Reactions: Hernancv94

glaceon5

Expert Member
Media
Has anyone subscribed before? I know they don't have many full-on sex clips there, but do they at least have solo vids or clips of them jerking off?
From what I’ve seen in the past, it’ll be teasing clips where you barely see cocks. A lot of the content is just them doing “games” or YouTube style content like telling risqué stories in their underwear or while getting progressively more naked. Think like “truth or dare” but you’re just an observer. If you like being continually edged, you’ll love their content because you’ll never get off

sadboynthn

Mythical Member
Media
I’m currently subscribed and all posts on their main feed could also be posted to IG. There’s nothing even remotely spicy available to people who just pay the subscription fee. They do send out PPV via DM but the descriptions are incredibly short and vague so I haven’t wasted my money buying any of them.

BigDan285

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

JayFantasi

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The link's been taken down

Here's an updated link for the same vid: here

After watching all of their OF vids I was beginning to wonder if either of them would ever suck a dick :joy: all they ever seem to show is them jerking each other off... and there was this vid that started off hot with some cock face-slapping, but no sucking so it just felt weird after a while :oops:
Well, jerking each other off is somewhat promising. Any cum shots?

lukaeber

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
I’m currently subscribed and all posts on their main feed could also be posted to IG. There’s nothing even remotely spicy available to people who just pay the subscription fee. They do send out PPV via DM but the descriptions are incredibly short and vague so I haven’t wasted my money buying any of them.
Sorry, but that's just not true. Are you sure you are talking about the same guys, because there are a ton of videos of them jerking off and cumming on the main feed. Blowjobs are only PPV, and there's no fucking, but there's no need to exaggerate about their content being Instagram quality.

JayFantasi

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry, but that's just not true. Are you sure you are talking about the same guys, because there are a ton of videos of them jerking off and cumming on the main feed. Blowjobs are only PPV, and there's no fucking, but there's no need to exaggerate about their content being Instagram quality.
Actually, I knuckled down and subscribed to their OF yesterday. Yes, there are tons of videos there of the spicy variety... however, I did not see one video where they actually came.

Is it a requirement? No, it's their choice to show off what they want and what they don't -- but one of the don'ts seem to be "not cumming."