Mark Alvee Tv

If you respect Mark as a creator(and person), absolutely!! This is his second time politely asking for things to not be shared(first time was on yt).

But simply searching his name on Twitter to find his handle leads to a sea of videos from random accounts, so I don’t think pointing fingers on this site is correct…given everything posted on the internet is going to saved, shared, and spread no matter what paywall it sits behind; many creators have a hard time understanding this.

The only real solution is to reframe his intimate ««educational»» material or stop posting entirely lol.
 
I understand his Patreon is only $3, which ANYONE should be able to afford. However, please don't come on this thread trying to prevent the inevitable.

I have to ask, for the ones asking people to stop posting his content, why are ya’ll browsing/following a forum about this guy? Cause forums, to me, have always been about seeing leaked content.

Obviously, there's more to it than that, but that's why (I would assume) most of us are here, so why are ya’ll?
 
Guys, i don't understand, pay 3$ i can see all contents of him in Patreon, or 3$ to open 1 clip.
And his patreon i see not in english, don't know how to change with english content.
 
i really hope that mark can make it on patreon (which is still no explicit j/o or sexual contact), but the learning curve for him looks pretty steep unless he gets some help... fast
 
i really hope that mark can make it on patreon (which is still no explicit j/o or sexual contact), but the learning curve for him looks pretty steep unless he gets some help... fast
If you mark it as such, you can fuck on patreon, there's no limit for "explicit j/o or sexual contact".
 
I understand his Patreon is only $3, which ANYONE should be able to afford. However, please don't come on this thread trying to prevent the inevitable.

I have to ask, for the ones asking people to stop posting his content, why are ya’ll browsing/following a forum about this guy? Cause forums, to me, have always been about seeing leaked content.

Obviously, there's more to it than that, but that's why (I would assume) most of us are here, so why are ya’ll?
You took the words out of my mouth. You are correct and i believe the same too.
 
You took the words out of my mouth. You are correct and i believe the same too.
Noone actually cares, they just want to play the pickme girl. I'm sure Mark knows it won't stop this way too and is just looking for an excuse to raise the prices since he knows that the leaks would make good advertisement for a higher tier.
 
If you mark it as such, you can fuck on patreon, there's no limit for "explicit j/o or sexual contact".

Community Guidelines | Patreon
Pornography and sexual services: We don’t allow pornographic material or sexual services on Patreon, which we define as “real people engaging in sexual acts such as masturbation or sexual intercourse on camera.” If you want to learn more, please make sure to also consult our Benefit Guidelines.

Do they just not enforce it?
 
Why are there only a few videos posted on his Patreon? I would’ve thought he had more. Am I doing something wrong?
 
Why are there only a few videos posted on his Patreon? I would’ve thought he had more. Am I doing something wrong?
He just started it 2 weeks ago. Patreon is nt like youtube in that you can just throw a bunch of videos up at once, you are limited in the speed at which you can build a catalog unless you pay a BUNCH more money. He's posting about every 4-5 days, he just had technical difficulties with this last one, which is why it is delayed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hotshot8
Noone actually cares, they just want to play the pickme girl. I'm sure Mark knows it won't stop this way too and is just looking for an excuse to raise the prices since he knows that the leaks would make good advertisement for a higher tier.
so true
 
I understand his Patreon is only $3, which ANYONE should be able to afford. However, please don't come on this thread trying to prevent the inevitable.

I have to ask, for the ones asking people to stop posting his content, why are ya’ll browsing/following a forum about this guy? Cause forums, to me, have always been about seeing leaked content.

Obviously, there's more to it than that, but that's why (I would assume) most of us are here, so why are ya’ll?
Same idea bro. I don’t think they make an account just because of wanting to teach us about the morality and fight for the justice of content creators Lol
 
I understand his Patreon is only $3, which ANYONE should be able to afford. However, please don't come on this thread trying to prevent the inevitable.

I have to ask, for the ones asking people to stop posting his content, why are ya’ll browsing/following a forum about this guy? Cause forums, to me, have always been about seeing leaked content.

Obviously, there's more to it than that, but that's why (I would assume) most of us are here, so why are ya’ll?
I actually came here to see other guys post post pictures and videos of their OWN big cocks. I also like to post my own. It's like a giant dick pick trading site. I also like screen captures of actors who have done nude scenes in movies.
 
  • Like
Reactions: huuhy