Markiplier

thats kinda sad, was hoping for something better... thanks anyway, I guess keep the month sub to see if anything else happens...
Why do you guys keep hoping it's going to be anything but pictures/videos of his hair when he's said it's only going be that? You remind me of myself at like age 10 watching MTV's crappy late night shows hoping to see an uncensored dick. You're just torturing yourselves for something that'll have no payoff.

Arms? Pits? Shoulders?? Most I’ve seen in so long! (From Tyler lol) :weary_face:
Yo, don't mean to beg, but I'm not above doing so. That being said, Tyler finally posted something NSFW to his Onlyfans and I NEED to see it. Please, someone, anyone, do a guy a favor.
Will you guys fucking stop? He's not going to post any nudity on his OF. You have to designate your profile as adult or not when you start monetizing and posting content. His profile is not adult oriented. Will you please shut the fuck up or at least start your own insufferable thread that will go no where. He's never going to post anything you're so thirsty for. At the VERY least go start a Tyler Scheid thread and stop clogging up this thread.

Will you guys fucking stop? He's not going to post any nudity on his OF. You have to designate your profile as adult or not when you start monetizing and posting content. His profile is not adult oriented. Will you please shut the fuck up or at least start your own insufferable thread that will go no where. He's never going to post anything you're so thirsty for. At the VERY least go start a Tyler Scheid thread and stop clogging up this thread.

Jesus Christ. My apologies for triggering you, master of the thread. Promise I'll never do it again. : unamused:

Ok ok ok I know Mark is all about that cryptic shit and he just posted a video for the 1 year anniversary of Unis Anus death and it just seemed like he’s hinting there’ll be more like that or either he’s just being sentimental and I’m looking too deep into it

Ok ok ok I know Mark is all about that cryptic shit and he just posted a video for the 1 year anniversary of Unis Anus death and it just seemed like he’s hinting there’ll be more like that or either he’s just being sentimental and I’m looking too deep into it
Probs the latter