Married and Over 12 inches

Pappy

Media
Well I know what I have and what he says he has and those pictures are nowhere near my size. His stated size is bigger than mine but his pics don't back it up at all.

philberttrw

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Pappy@Mar 12 2005, 02:25 AM
Well I know what I have and what he says he has and those pictures are nowhere near my size. His stated size is bigger than mine but his pics don't back it up at all.
[post=290282]Quoted post[/post]​

That's what I thought, Pappy, thanks for confirming it. A foot's a foot.

Pappy

Media
I didn't say that he didn't have what he stated, just that the pics don't look to be his stated size. It could be the angle of the camera or something but I personally don't see the size penis in his pics that would match his claimed size.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by philberttrw@Mar 11 2005, 09:22 PM
kilbasadad was nice enough to post more pics, but am I the only one to notice a BIT of a discrepancy not only between the quoted size of said member's member, but ALSO of the consistency of it in his pictures???

Help me out here, kiddoes.
[post=290281]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree. It looks fishy.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
It may be a bit unusual at first to think of a father looking at sons' sexual equipment, but only because men living by homophobic histeria in this country are supposed not to notice that any other man even has sexual organs even his own children and not be regarded as a fag. I told this obviously very liberated father (kilbasadad) that I had no sons though wish I had but did have two nephews from divorced families that spent every summer with us for about 14 years so were sort of like sons. I took note of their penises only because it was part of their developing bodies, nothing else and they never tried to hide anything. I on the other hand always hid from them. Years later in their early twenties after many beers (and after I had remembered all the dumb stunts they had done in the past) with these guys they told me that they woke up every morning (they took our master bedroom) before I did for years and "plan" their day and were in sight of hall leading from our bedroom to a bathroom. Thinking they were asleep I would walk very briskly usually with hand sort of kept in shield position and usually with a pisshard and they were looking every time. I had a very delayed case of turning scarlet even lubricated with the alcohol. After getting over the initial shock, I asked what they thought about what they saw. They said they wished they could have asked about the "stiffness", size and hair -- natural since their fathers deserted both of these cousins near their birth. If I had it to do over again I would have walked around naked and let them ask anything and tell them anything and we could have spent less restrictive time in the outdoor pool (I never swam with trunks when the boys were not with us). The wife might have objected, but I know I would have been more open given the opportunity. Size probably doesn't matter except the anxiety it creates in maturing males. All three of us are the best of buddies now even though they have their own families and live far away, but we could have had some more frank discussions about boy/man problems if not for my hangups. I might even feel free to discuss my elongation technique with the one who was much less endowed (child size endowment that is) than the other since he has often joked about being a bit on the small size compared to his cousin. Maybe next time I visit him I'll get drunk again and tell him.

Reactions: Tommylpsg

kilbasadad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Phil,
Its easy to say a person does not have what they say they do when you can only see it in a picutre. How come you dont have any pictures posted? If you got the chance to know me you would know I'm not a lier. I have no reason to make up such an over estamated size of my manhood. Get some pics of your own and show them, or get to know me before you pass judgement over someone else.

Originally posted by philberttrw@Mar 11 2005, 07:22 PM
kilbasadad was nice enough to post more pics, but am I the only one to notice a BIT of a discrepancy not only between the quoted size of said member's member, but ALSO of the consistency of it in his pictures???

Help me out here, kiddoes.
[post=290281]Quoted post[/post]​

bigeight_98

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorry this response is late, but I've been catching up on some posts I've missed while studying for the blasted California bar exam. Kilbasadad, ignore the skeptics. I've got a genuine eight inches hard, and my dick hard doesn't look anywhere near as long as that half-hard monster you've got laying across your leg. (Of course, a few more pics might help settle the matter, no? Maybe a couple of your monster at full glory -- hint, hint? Sure would brighten up my day, for one.)

P.S. You sound like a great dad, too. My dad never talked about sex or anything related to it with any of us. Sure would have helped if he had.

Kenn

Sexy Member
Media
Well, like any physical trait, genetics play a big role. Don't know excatly what side of the family dick size comes from, but my dad is hung big, I'm guessing 9-9.5, and there are 3 of us boys who all faired pretty well. Older brother is 9, I'm 9.25, and our younger brother is 7.5. So wherever the big dick genes came from, I'm grateful.

Kenn

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Pappy@Mar 12 2005, 02:25 AM
[post=290282]Quoted post[/post]​

I wish I could introduce myself to Herman or at least see him. (I am assuming Herman is a boy!) hehe

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by txquis@Feb 9 2005, 08:31 PM
As i've said many times,
my brother and my dad...both big...me?
i'm just average........6.5
[post=281499]Quoted post[/post]​

My dad was above average. I am average. My brother is small. Go figure.

flynn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by kilbasadad@Feb 8 2005, 05:39 PM
Howdy guys: I am actully interested to find other married guys out there who also have sons like myself. Im 12.5x8 and have 3 sons also that are huge down below just want to find out if it's just my family or does it run in anyone elseses family also.
[post=281126]Quoted post[/post]​
I'm 6" soft withbig balls and my father was about that size with big balls. I don't have any brothers

C

college22punk9

Err . . . No. The X doesn't mutate into a Y, but anatomically, we start as hermaphrodites.

Genetically we are all female for the first... few days ... i forget if it is a couple of weels or not. I wouldn't say that we are hermaphrodites, becuase doesn't that mean we have both sex organs present at the same time, rather than neither? You have undefined sex organs, and they either mature into one sex or the other, or sometimes both for some people :p

warmsunshine

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The gender of a baby is determined by the father's sperm. All eggs contain an X chromosome, but sperm have either an X or a Y.
Actually, though this is technically correct, there is a noticable exception. To see exactly what happens and why, see this from NOVA on PBS:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/gender/determined.html

LostOne

1st Like
Media
My dad is pretty small, and I'm a little over seven inches. I remember seeing my brother hard when I was like 10 by accident and it looked pretty big to me.

As for genetics, I just figured that penis size worked like height and intelligence.

You have lets say 100 height/intelligence genes and they are either smart or stupid. The tall/smart genes just add up, which is why there is so much variety in height and intelligence... Of course, they are influenced by things like gender and hormones, etc.

Meaning, two stupid parents could spawn a genius (he got most of each of their smart genes equalling a lot of smart genes) but it just isn't probable.

Well, that's my piece... I just figured that penis size being inheritted the same way made the most sense.

kilbasadad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Pecker+Mar 5 2005, 06:47 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pecker &#064; Mar 5 2005, 06:47 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-bigjim13579@Mar 4 2005, 11:14 PM
What happened to Kilbasadad? Looks like he has disappeared.
[post=288461]Quoted post[/post]​

Maybe he couldn&#39;t remember how long he told us his dick is. :puffpiece:
[post=288513]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

No I&#39;m Still here why is there a need for me to say something? All I wanted was others input on the subject. And thank all for your thoughts and information. Was just courious about size and genetics. Keep posting your all great prople. Remember when you get to Texas Dinner and Drinks are on me.

:toast:

kilbasadad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Kimahri+Mar 9 2005, 12:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kimahri &#064; Mar 9 2005, 12:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-the_force@Mar 9 2005, 03:17 PM
I think everyone is missing a huge point here.....

WHY THE HELL IS THE DAD CHECKING OUT HIS SON&#39;S PACKAGES????&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

lol sorry i couldn&#39;t resist :D
[post=289561]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey, when you got it, it&#39;s hard to miss. :)
[post=289564]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

First let me say I&#39;m not checking out my sons packages at the thats just wrong and that type of behavior does not belong here. I also resent you for even bringing up such a thing. The topic was about Size and genetics not INCEST. Please dont ever say anything like that to me agian.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why wouldn&#39;t a father be at least aware of his very own sons and whether or not they inherited "the gift?" Geez, a young man should feel free, as the father must be, comfortable discussing development and sexual issues.

Bigintex

Experimental Member
Media
I have 6 sons and though I can not say as I have ever seen (or really wanted to) their weeners after the whole diaper changing period. I will add, however, that my older boys (getting into their 20&#39;s) are being "talked about" a lot - seems the brothers are pretty popular -according to a younger son, for their dick size. So....I guess it does run in the family. As for which side it comes from? Well, again, who really knows? I have never seen my Dad (ewww.....does anyone REALLY want to see their Dad?) but I do know my Grandfather on my Moms side was a whopper...stuff local legends are made of, ha ha.
As for my brother, it does not count..we are twins. Same all over.. the rest of the male members of my family are unknown to me.

Reactions: AgHarley and BigBen