Verified
Gold
Media
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Steel33. . . I think it cool that your wife is open and willing to let you play with a guy in an MFM tryst. .my only advice is to take it slow. .remember once the scene is viewed the details will always be in her mind. . best to do mutual JO and frot (rubbing ur cocks) while both are orally servicing your wife. . .

She needs to be very comfortable if you will do oral on another guy let alone top or bottom. .

And you need to be comfortable swing your wife with another guy. .

If done right and over time, can be an awesome experience. .just remember the door only leads one way and once thru, no turning back!

Have fun and if ever in NY/NJ say hi!
Great advice

Reactions: maxmax25

nicsmits6

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just try to keep as safe as you can and be discrete. Nothing wrong with what you are doing.

Just remember, for guys, sex is meaningless, once the itch is over, its over.

I would only suggest, if you can have a regular buddy, it will make your life a lot easier.
Thanks, man. I'd love to find a regular buddy and I do have a few regulars, but none of them are available to play as much as I'd like. Maybe someday I'll find a dude who'll let me suck him off every day, can host, and lives nearby! lol

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Thanks, man. I'd love to find a regular buddy and I do have a few regulars, but none of them are available to play as much as I'd like. Maybe someday I'll find a dude who'll let me suck him off every day, can host, and lives nearby! lol

Yes the availabiliy can be an issue at times.

Which is why I almost always make myself available for my partner when has that itch to be scratched. His wife, has lost all interest in sex, so I am his only outlet. As a result, I always feel its my duty (and also my desire) to always make myself available for him.

There has been a couple of times, when I have got dinner plans with friends at 7pm and I will hook up with him at 6, then leave. Funnily enough those times we are press for time are so hot, because he knows time is an issue, he will be ready to fuck me the moment I arrive. Knowing this is the case, I also get myself "prepared" knowing he is going to fuck hard and fast. I cannot begin to tell you how hot and sensual I feel when having dinner with friends afterwards, when I can feel his cum, slowly trickle out of my arse.

nutbag

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Recent reaction I heard from a friend when she and her husband began to explore his bisexual side...

"To me, it’s the ultimate display of secure masculinity to be unafraid to connect with other men like that. It’s incredibly sexy to see my partner surrender to his sensuality so boldly. "

LOVE_MMFs

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I consider myself more on the gay side and I’m married to a man. I have a higher sex drive and he gave me a hall pass. I recently met a guy in his 50s who recently decided to explore his bi side. His wife was cool with it. Long story short, I wound up being the third in MMF with his wife and him. It was the first time I’d done anything with a woman in over 20 years. I’ve been the third in a couple more MMFs in the last few months. I enjoy the women just as much or even more than the men. It wasn’t what my husband and I intended when he gave me the hall pass but I’ve really enjoyed exploring with women again and I feel I’m moving more towards the bi side of the spectrum. Women are just for fun though and my relationship with my husband is the most important.

MNpervert

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My wife knows I am Bi however she has said it does nothing for her, she saw old videos and pics of me with men. I just keep it on the down low that I am still actively playing with men and dont ever talk about it.
My ex was totally into it and loved the 3 ways or even just sitting in a chair watching me with another guy.

mrbigdoc

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife learned early on in our dating that I had a bi side. She walked in on a friend of mine and I and I really thought that was it it for us but she looked beyond that and we got married. Now she was not crazy about it as she is pretty straight and not into it at all. She does know him as he is a good friend and has been for many years. After we married I seemed to always think about what I was missing. I would talk to her at times about my thoughts and she hoped it wouldn't hurt what we had together. We moved away later to another city and so I was further away from our friend. Never talked much about it after that and just lift life move on.

We we planned a vacation back to where we used to live and planned a big get together with many of her friends and mine. Lots of food and drinks and good times just enjoying everyone. I had way too much to drink and my wife suggested I go back to the room and take a break so I could rejoin the party later. I thought this was a bit strange but it sounded like a good idea. She told me that I will find someone to make sure you get back to the room okay. She asked my old suck buddy if he would help me.... I looked at her and she smiled and said that she would see me later.

I could not believe what was happening. Well not to make this too long but we got on the elevator and we looked at each other and started to smile and say can you believe this? I opened the door and moved to the bed. He was right behind me and he took my pants off. I was reaching for his and was telling him that I have been thinking so much of our times together and just wanted to enjoy it again. We both got naked and just enjoyed each other. He was sucking my hard cock and it felt so good. I told him I wanted his cock. He skirted around and now we were sucking each other in a 69. It was so good to feel his cock in my mouth. The whole time it was was like a dream come true.... It had be way too long and this is just what I needed.

We got done and cleaned up and headed back to the party. When I walked in I noticed my wife was there at the bar with a smile on her face. We both walked over to her and she asked us both if we were okay? We both smiled and said that we were great now. She smiled and said I thought you would be....

On the way back home we talked a bit and she told me that she wanted me to really enjoy the vacation and she thought this would make it one to remember. I told her it was one to remember and I thanked her for all the thought she put into it.

I would have never guessed she would do anything like this but what a shock and what a great time. That was over 50 years ago and we have had a great time together but those days rarely come up but they do at times when we are making love..... She does know how to tease me!!

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My wife learned early on in our dating that I had a bi side. She walked in on a friend of mine and I and I really thought that was it it for us but she looked beyond that and we got married. Now she was not crazy about it as she is pretty straight and not into it at all. She does know him as he is a good friend and has been for many years. After we married I seemed to always think about what I was missing. I would talk to her at times about my thoughts and she hoped it wouldn't hurt what we had together. We moved away later to another city and so I was further away from our friend. Never talked much about it after that and just lift life move on.

We we planned a vacation back to where we used to live and planned a big get together with many of her friends and mine. Lots of food and drinks and good times just enjoying everyone. I had way too much to drink and my wife suggested I go back to the room and take a break so I could rejoin the party later. I thought this was a bit strange but it sounded like a good idea. She told me that I will find someone to make sure you get back to the room okay. She asked my old suck buddy if he would help me.... I looked at her and she smiled and said that she would see me later.

I could not believe what was happening. Well not to make this too long but we got on the elevator and we looked at each other and started to smile and say can you believe this? I opened the door and moved to the bed. He was right behind me and he took my pants off. I was reaching for his and was telling him that I have been thinking so much of our times together and just wanted to enjoy it again. We both got naked and just enjoyed each other. He was sucking my hard cock and it felt so good. I told him I wanted his cock. He skirted around and now we were sucking each other in a 69. It was so good to feel his cock in my mouth. The whole time it was was like a dream come true.... It had be way too long and this is just what I needed.

We got done and cleaned up and headed back to the party. When I walked in I noticed my wife was there at the bar with a smile on her face. We both walked over to her and she asked us both if we were okay? We both smiled and said that we were great now. She smiled and said I thought you would be....

On the way back home we talked a bit and she told me that she wanted me to really enjoy the vacation and she thought this would make it one to remember. I told her it was one to remember and I thanked her for all the thought she put into it.

I would have never guessed she would do anything like this but what a shock and what a great time. That was over 50 years ago and we have had a great time together but those days rarely come up but they do at times when we are making love..... She does know how to tease me!!
Your wife is one in a million and knows that you are not going to leave her.

Reactions: bristlebutt

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My father was bisexual, as I am. When my mother found out, she was so hurt. . I decided then that I would not ever do that to another. So I have always been honest with the people I am involved with. So far, so good. . I think for my dad, he didn't realize it until he was older. And so if he had knew it when he was younger, he might have been more honest with others.
My father was as well. My mother never knew this. He was ultra male and nobody would have guessed. It may have been the reason why we never had a great father / son relationship. He was a good man.

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My wife knows I am Bi however she has said it does nothing for her, she saw old videos and pics of me with men. I just keep it on the down low that I am still actively playing with men and dont ever talk about it.
My ex was totally into it and loved the 3 ways or even just sitting in a chair watching me with another guy.
My wife watched her ex husband on several occasions and told me she finds it very very hot. She knows my life story as we have been friends all of our lives. I have not been brave enough for her to watch.

• Wow
Reactions: Richard Licks

bi2

Superior Member
Media
With my fuckbuddy who is married, a unique opportunity presented itself where his wife was going to be interstate for a few weeks and he invited me to stay over at his place to keep him company. He works from home and I was able to organize with work, to work from home (his place) as well.

Our fuckbuddy relationship has and always will be just physical, but this was an interesting opportunity that presented itself. I have stayed previously a few days in the past, but nothing as long as three weeks. I was admittedly apprehensive about the duration, for a number of reasons but after he assured me unreservedly that he would take care of me and that I would have a good time, I decided to take the plunge and do something out of my comfort zone, if anything more to say to myself that I tried it.

This was the closest I guess I have ever had of actually living with a guy for this length of time and was more worried he may not enjoy my company or get bored, there is about 4 decades age difference between us.

We actually spent the most part working during the day and would stop by mid afternoon. Sure we had sex, every day, but given we had so much time and energy, we took our time to enjoy and savour the moment unlike sometimes the rushed moments we have. There was a few days where I had to take a break from anal sex, but only because I was too sore, lol. Those days, we just did different things, like I would give him a massage followed by a bj, other days I would take some strong painkillers, when he was really in the mood to fuck.

What I found most intersting during our time of "living together", is that while the physical sex we had clear roles, ie he is the alpha dominant top and I am his submissive feminine bottom, what really surprised me was post sex, after we had cuddled/slept together. Outside of sex, normally we treat each other as equals and as mates, but living with him, albeit for a short duration was different. He took on obviously the male role, to my surprise I took on the "female" role. He got meals delivered to his home, but to my surprise, I took on the "woman of the house" role. Where I would serve him his meals, drinks and any little bit of tidying up. I actually liked and enjoyed doing it for him and in a way felt a stronger connection with him other than just pure sex.

I loved the power dynamics, where he looked after me and I returned the gesture of taking care of him. Outside of sex, I felt he did treat me like a wife/girlfriend and I very much viewed him as a husband/boyfriend. Normally our sex life is pretty hot and depraved but there were times when he "made love" to me. While my preference is always been for the erotic side, to experience love making so regularly was actually enjoyable to receive and experience. I even noticed myself being very much more sensual and tender with him.

I think these opportunities allows him to fully enjoy and handle being married to his wife, but also having me on the side as a pleasure to engage with.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm happily married to a bi woman, but I'm bicurious about sucking a big cock.
I have not told her about my fantasy, but she knows how much I enjoy selfsucking & giving myself facials, so I think she'd be understanding.

bristlebutt

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

This is so sweet, almost brought a tear to my eye :') thx for sharing. your dedication to each other is beautiful.

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The struggle is definitely real. My gay side has been slowly taking over and now I can't get hard unless I'm thinking about sucking cock. My wife would definitely not be cool with it, so I meet guys on the dl to live out my gay fantasies, which only go so far as sucking cock. Wife and I still have great sex and I am attracted to her, I'm just more attracted to hard dicks at this point. It's a tricky situation.
Tricky situation is good.

Reactions: LilBigWang

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We dable a bit in the lifestyle. There seems to be movement towards accepting bi guys but still not like how it is with bi women. Bi women are almost the norm. I do think that there are many more bi guys than listed. A lot of that seems to come from maintaining an appearance for the wife and her expectations. If it was more socially acceptable it'll change quicker. Personally I think it is just how a percentage of guys are wired.
There might be more bi guys around than we think.

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There might be more bi guys around than we think.
There seems to be a trend of thinking where bisexual men are emotionally and sexually into men and women. There are other men who have a cock fetish and have no emotional romantic connection to men at all. Many of these men consider themselves as straight with a fascination with cocks.

Reactions: LilBigWang

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There seems to be a trend of thinking where bisexual men are emotionally and sexually into men and women. There are other men who have a cock fetish and have no emotional romantic connection to men at all. Many of these men consider themselves as straight with a fascination with cocks.
Maybe I do have a fetish for dicks.