Martin Urzua (@martinurzuaa)

Idk why I thought he was that one guy that everyone would call the real life “ken doll”
Some of his vids are entertaining but he really does have a shitty attitude sometimes.
Real Life ken doll?? Ew that’s too much. He is not even as attractive as he thinks he is :confounded:

Real Life ken doll?? Ew that’s too much. He is not even as attractive as he thinks he is :confounded:
Well I agree he isn’t super attractive nor do I think he is but Yes, real life “ken doll” is what everyone was calling this one guy, Justin Jedlica.
That’s who I thought Martin was cause they look similar.

his videos on TikTok are boring as fuck. How does someone with no charisma have so many followers
We really don't watch it for him, mostly for the guys lol. I would buy his onlyfans if he features his omegle vids there.

i have always wondered why there are so many attractive straight dudes fall for him :oops: i find him extremely unattractive because i’m not attracted to feminine guys, and i think his personality is big turn off to me.

if being feminine attracts straight dudes, then maybe i should start being feminine too? :tired_face::weary_face:
Well opposites attract, so yes

i have always wondered why there are so many attractive straight dudes fall for him :oops: i find him extremely unattractive because i’m not attracted to feminine guys, and i think his personality is big turn off to me.

if being feminine attracts straight dudes, then maybe i should start being feminine too? :tired_face::weary_face:
Because most straight men are not attracted to masculinity. That's why they're more willing to experiment with a feminine gay man. With feminine men they can project female qualities onto them and do what ever mental gymnastics they do to justify sleeping with a man. It's kind of like a version of beer goggles. Only gay men are obsessed with chasing after masculinity, which ironically is primarily a feminine trait.

Also, before people chime in with the tired notion that a straight man who has sex with a man means he's gay or bi, that's not true. Most straight men will stick their dick into a hole in a tree if it means it will get them off. It doesn't mean they're sexually attracted to trees. A hard dick doesn't discriminate. Sometimes a hole is a hole to them.

So the OF never shows the guys he talks to? Wackkkkk. People watch his videos for the hot guys he talks to, not him. He’s way too effeminate.
Thats very negative and stupid. Many gay men like feminine guys, more than muscled and/or masculine types. Think about the massive adoration of twinks. Just because you (seem to) like more manly type: don't project your personal taste on others. Show some respect at least

Reactions: CTypo955
Thats very negative and stupid. Many gay men like feminine guys, more than muscled and/or masculine types. Think about the massive adoration of twinks. Just because you (seem to) like more manly type: don't project your personal taste on others. Show some respect at least
Fair, but from what I’ve read here, he’s a jerk and a scammer so……….

I have a really vague memory of him being on TikTok and an Omegle video some cute guy laughing about how they had chatted the night before and Martin has posted the video and the cute guy had blown up on Instagram the next day without even realizing why…. Anyone remember this? :laughing::laughing::laughing: