Martynlifts Of

His insta is Martynisdead correct. It’s definitely him because I followed him before, and still do. It’s the same account, he just changed it from Martynlifts. He also shared his links today on stories- so I think he’s watching this thread. His OF is xmartynx - I think I might sign up he looks amazing lately
Do you mind sharing the link? I searched and couldn’t find it

You have some very ...high standards. But I agree majority of us need to step our standards or lower them for better big brain people XD
I will agree that some of his tattoos are too much (that sleeve is kinda )
But it's his body not yours. All about body positivity until it's time to be body positive

Many straight men do that to promote themselves as open, doesn't mean a thing.
Why do alot of y'all get so defensive over these men and make parasocial relationships i never said it meant anything. People kept saying he was tanning to change races so I was confused over that lol

Reactions: Ph1Nno44
Why do alot of y'all get so defensive over these men and make parasocial relationships i never said it meant anything. People kept saying he was tanning to change races so I was confused over that lol
I answered your question, I don't think he's bi, that's it.

Reactions: Leo99999
I like his buzz cut too

He's not the only one to tan to change his racial status of appearance.

I'll give an example: I'm a latino and looking to buy a great a vehicle at a retailer car company shop. The sells representative looks me up and down thinking I can't afford the car. I make a complaint about the inconvenience and inconsideration about my appearance and social status towards the corp office(they eventually mark the car price down to about 50%) I'm still upset but the vehicle anyways.

I'm a latino is a usa military uniform coming into a car company looking buy a great vehicle. The sells representative thanks me for protecting this country and offers me amazing deals on all the cars and I gladly purchase the one I want and than drive off the lot(it's a win for me and the company)

You see where I am going with the appearance and status @Kent26 ?

People often times judge very harshly without considering the context of the book or individual(I'm not saying you have) but others definitely have :(

He's not the only one to tan to change his racial status of appearance.

I'll give an example: I'm a latino and looking to buy a great a vehicle at a retailer car company shop. The sells representative looks me up and down thinking I can't afford the car. I make a complaint about the inconvenience and inconsideration about my appearance and social status towards the corp office(they eventually mark the car price down to about 50%) I'm still upset but the vehicle anyways.

I'm a latino is a usa military uniform coming into a car company looking buy a great vehicle. The sells representative thanks me for protecting this country and offers me amazing deals on all the cars and I gladly purchase the one I want and than drive off the lot(it's a win for me and the company)

You see where I am going with the appearance and status @Kent26 ?

People often times judge very harshly without considering the context of the book or individual(I'm not saying you have) but others definitely have :(
Thank you, this is the answer I was looking for, I was confused why people brought Kamala Harris, obama, and Beyonce in the mix LMAO

Reactions: Leo99999
Kamala Harris is East Indian and Jamaican
Obama is East African and English/Irish born in Hawaii the last state to join the union. Beyonce is Creole southern blood biracial
Thank you, this is the answer I was looking for, I was confused why people brought Kamala Harris, obama, and Beyonce in the mix LMAO

Reactions: deleted6499661