Massage Videos

See I think we fundamentally disagree on what makes a massage video hot. To me this is just porn with a 5 minute “massage” tacked on as an excuse in the beginning, it has nothing of the tension, sensuality and potential line-crossing that I find hot about massages.
I see your point. The problem is you rarely find a porn video 60 minutes long that can show all you seek to show. I frankly find the sex amazing and never see sex this good in a massage video. I have done 1000's of erotic massages myself but rarely find a "massage" video that does anything more than a handjob, which I only did with guys who didn't turn me on. Different "strokes".
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pandaaa
See I think we fundamentally disagree on what makes a massage video hot. To me this is just porn with a 5 minute “massage” tacked on as an excuse in the beginning, it has nothing of the tension, sensuality and potential line-crossing that I find hot about massages.
This
 
See I think we fundamentally disagree on what makes a massage video hot. To me this is just porn with a 5 minute “massage” tacked on as an excuse in the beginning, it has nothing of the tension, sensuality and potential line-crossing that I find hot about massages.
Massage peeks on just for fans is the best I’ve found for this. Pretty much full length massage videos with happy endings
 
Not naked, but hot, sensual ASMR videos by a Turkish barber:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
Kahunaman massage from his own Twitter!!!
View attachment 70189201
Luke from Kahunaman has posted four massage videos between the two content sections on his website with Jean. Jean also has an OnlyFans account where he posted a few photos of him and Luke engaging in more than just massage. Here's one.J and L.jpg
 
Luke from Kahunaman has posted four massage videos between the two content sections on his website with Jean. Jean also has an OnlyFans account where he posted a few photos of him and Luke engaging in more than just massage. Here's one.View attachment 81834561
OMG can you give us more???
 
He promotes Spa and wellness. He sometimes introduces the staff, even the owners. I don't know where you guys are from, but here in the Philippines (and just like most of other countries), "extra-service" and/or "happy endings" are against the law. I don't know where exactly it falls under(coz im s2pid) but you know, it's prohibited. Lots of spa/massage are getting raided because of "spakol", so of course, he will never promote them(unless.....).

I bet he's getting paid to promote their business, if not, X-deals; he promotes the spa, he gets free massage, business gets exposure. He's an influencer after all.
He definitely plays around off camera. We’ve even seen touches on camera. Not sure why he doesn’t add it
 
Wonderful!!! Thank you! Wh knows when the video will be out!
The videos are on Kahunaman's Bodywork website, but they're just really well made, sensual massage videos.
He promotes Spa and wellness. He sometimes introduces the staff, even the owners. I don't know where you guys are from, but here in the Philippines (and just like most of other countries), "extra-service" and/or "happy endings" are against the law. I don't know where exactly it falls under(coz im s2pid) but you know, it's prohibited. Lots of spa/massage are getting raided because of "spakol", so of course, he will never promote them(unless.....).

I bet he's getting paid to promote their business, if not, X-deals; he promotes the spa, he gets free massage, business gets exposure. He's an influencer after all.
Points very well made, and I watched YouTube videos of Philippine spas being raided and their employee's arrested.

I think also with Luke is that he's an incredible masseur with a high-end niche clientele and if he were to play around on camera, he'd just be another person doing amateur porn.