Photo MASTER DRAGOMIR, what happened to him?

AAKD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
There's this dude, Dragomir, I believe is his real name. He has accounts on Twitter (which used to go by alphagodsworshiped), OF, JFF and used to post some really hot stuff. I think he also runs some kind of business surrounding dominating dudes, AlphaFootHunter is the name.

But recently, or technically a month ago I believe, he deleted all of his social media (well not 100%, there's still some traces here and there, there are some vids on MyVidster & Reddit), and gone all of his videos. Even 3 or 5 videos he posted on AlphaFootHunter alias also gone, leaving only videos of other dudes.

Does anyone keep or download his old vids or atleast knows what happened to him?

Attachments

mcFred

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
well, i've seen a bunch of his torrents being freeleech on gaytor.rent just now...
but i've just asked if he has ever shown his face... bcs after so many yrs it'll be a miracle almost if his id is still unknown... except he doesnt have anything really special, no birth marks or tattoos...
I think his stuff his hot, but the mask (even for his submissive partners) or no face videos sometimes turn me off...

Reactions: AAKD

bubb

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes I was subscribed at the time everything went down, including a PPV video I purchased, I inquired about it and everything came back up, it was a strange situation not sure what made him ghost us, maybe his identity was compromised

Reactions: AAKD

AAKD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yes I was subscribed at the time everything went down, including a PPV video I purchased, I inquired about it and everything came back up, it was a strange situation not sure what made him ghost us, maybe his identity was compromised
that's too bad, I really wanted to watch his uncensored vids. manage to fetch some torrents on GT but no scats or dick-sucking presented.

AAKD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Just out of curiosity, do you happen to obtain any clips of him?