Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
New job=no
Old job= a million times!. Nobody was ever there on the weekends. I'd go in and get naked first thing. Do some work, jerk off, do some more work, jerk off again. Nobody ever caught me...but the big boobed girl did complain more than once about her keyboard being sticky!

Reactions: MDM8

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As the title suggests, how many people here masturbate at work, and where do you do it? Do you go to the rest rooms or do you get off on more risky behaviour, like masturbating in a room or somewhere you might get caught?
I've only done it a few times over a few decades. Long ago at a part-time job when absolutely nobody was around I used the single person men's room to relieve some sexual tension looking at a Playboy magazine somebody had left behind.

A few times in the early days of LPSG when there were actually quite a few few women here (yes, really!) I would login after work, after everyone else had left my floor. On a few occasions some chat became quite sexual and I stroked myself while chatting with them.

Better than masturbation, one time a girlfriend met me at my work at the end of the work day to get a ride home with me. She was so horny that she could wait until we got to my place so we checked to make sure nobody else was around, then went into the conference room, locked the door (Just in case) and proceeded to take care of our needs. ( Conference tables are extremely uncomfortable by the way, so standing or chair sex is the better way to go!)

Reactions: MDM8
D

deleted25987641

Sometimes I masturbate at work in a restroom.

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once fucked at work. My wife doesn't work for me, but one day the cleaner didn't come in, so I phoned my wife and asked her to come in and cover her shift.
I fucked her in the toilets. Luckily, being the boss, if anyone found out, it wouldn't really matter. No one did though.

Kudo

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
YES, you haven't done it. You don't know what you are missing. :p:innocent:

ANick.225

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I do it a lot and there are stains elsewhere that suggest I'm not the only one. I work in a male-dominated field so sometimes you just need to blow off some steam.

For jerking off, either the gym, lockers, office, bathroom, or car. If I'm messing around with a coworker, I let him choose.

MDM8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reactions: Thickbear96

bmarvil

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As an exhibitionist working retail, I jerk off at work a lot. Usually during my lunch in the breakroom/meeting room or bathroom if there's a lot of people. But this night I stayed late because we were getting floors cleaned, I saw an opportunity and I took it
VID_20240212_034504_01.mp4

Reactions: Jimboflex10

Nico9rs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I work retail and I have been thinking about doing this just been waiting for the right moment to do it and today was the day! Our small store is undergoing a remodel and my boss sectioned off the back of the store with a white plastic sheet while also removing the security cameras. Right before closing he told me he was going to home depot and if he didn't see me before he leaves to lock up. Closing comes around so I lock up and head to the back. I notice he just closed the back garage and I saw my chance. I fully strip, dick out, and I jack off till I came. It was so exhilarating the feeling of potentially getting caught and being fully exposed in the workplace! I had never done that at any at my jobs before and I just might do it again tomorrow if all the stars align!